Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• The Open Bar Chatroom

K.Rokossovski - - Off Topic

Quote from Komrade Khrushchev: “Quote from K.Rokossovski: “Same is true for Putin today; the vast majority of Russians support him. ” As a Russian, I disagree. Just because he is our president doesn't mean that he represents the will of the Russian people, or that whatever he does, we support. ” I didn't say they support "whatever he does", but I do think they support a lot. For Russians, the national pride is one of the most important issues; more important than personal prosperity, for example…

• Quote from Claudio NVKP: “Not a bot. ” Agree. Just far-something.

• The Open Bar Chatroom

Quote from Talvisota: “"Portugal continued to trade with Nazi Germany throughout the conflict and may have received gold looted in the Holocaust in exchange." From the exact article you sent. Even if Portugal did help a little, it doesn't at all excuse everything else that they did. ” Quote from Talvisota: “"However, Irene Flunser Pimentel argues "Portugal fell very short of what it could have done, only saving a tiny part of those who were threatened to be killed by the Nazis, and knowing that …

• The Open Bar Chatroom

Quote from Carking the 6th: ““Salazar briefly served as minister of colonies before assuming the premiership, and in that capacity he prepared the Colonial Act of 1930,[112]which centralised the administration of the colonies in his own system and proclaimed the need to bring indigenous peoples into western civilization and the Portuguese nation.” This is pretty disgusting. Bringing in people to your culture, who you exploited for hundreds of years? What makes your culture inherently superior to…

• The Open Bar Chatroom

Hey russ, according to you, there were about 80 million horrible people in Germany in 1937 or even 1941 because everyone (some fringe groups aside) supported Hitler. Same is true for Putin today; the vast majority of Russians support him. Were you in Portugal at any particular point in time? Ah yeah, that Algarve resort were you spent a fornight on vacation... no, I mean, actually been there? Do you know anything about the situation at all? Or did you just hear someone say that he was a dictator…

• The Open Bar Chatroom

Quote from Claudio NVKP: “but you were still a literal dictator? ” Well, not really. He plotted to keep Beria from taking power (who might have been worse than Stalin), but then relied on the Politbureau for making politics, including many reforms. Sure he made errors, but he didn't want to run things on his own. When the upper circles didn't want him anymore, he went voluntarily and more or less silently. Indeed not very dictatory.

• The Open Bar Chatroom

Quote from Claudio NVKP: “Quote from K.Rokossovski: “Quote from Carking the 6th: “Salazar should have been shot in the 50s. ” We'll include him on that list; there's currently 3,029,553 people on it. The sixties list is even longer. Arnold is currently at home with a burn-out, so expect some delays. ” who counted that? ” It was published recently by the United Nations Committee of Retrospective Liquidations (UNCORL)

• The Open Bar Chatroom

Quote from Carking the 6th: “Salazar should have been shot in the 50s. ” We'll include him on that list; there's currently 3,029,553 people on it. The sixties list is even longer. Arnold is currently at home with a burn-out, so expect some delays.

• Rocket Artillery is also a favorite unit of mine, sometimes with a bit of artillery. They follow the rush screen to take out defenders who have too much AA to be viable targets for bombers.

• The alternative has been suggested many times: making people pay to get into games. The costs for that you mentioned are somehow coming from some misty alchemy kettle, it really wouldn't have to cost those amounts to make it viable for Bytro. It is just, they don't want to take any chance at all, and scare any of their whales away... which is basically a very primitive way of thinking. You can't rely on whales who just want to have the feeling of out-buying others, they will be gone whenever the…

• Naval Mines

K.Rokossovski - - Suggestions / Criticism

Many suggestions like this have been around this forum for as long as I can remember. It is usually just people thinking up "stuff" that existed back then and want to add it because well, it makes more units and people like that. No one ever seems to bother about how this would contribute to gameplay. What would mines DO that would make this game into a BETTER game??

• Cores/ Formables

K.Rokossovski - - Suggestions / Criticism

I completely see your point... but this is only a HWW thing, most scenario's are already so fictional (North and South Quebec going into some complicated Homefront war??) that it doesn't really matter, and there is no reason to give some of them some fictional advantage...

• The thing with bugs is, you play around them, and make the enemy take more damage from them than you do yourself. Which isn't so hard, because you can already do that with normal game mechanics... so what's the difference between a bug and all the other advantages experienced players have over noobs anyway??

• Ah, Serbians just like all their neighboring countries to be theirs. Those neighboring countries don't agree, and they have wars about that every half-century. Who can blame them? They have done it for a thousand years, why change old habits now? Modernism???? Chk.

• Building economy 2

K.Rokossovski - - Questions and Answers

First in your core cities (though the production time is competing with industry there), then in rural core provinces without resources. Don't build them in in rurals with resources, or outside your core.

• More detail? Erm... I hadn't had an active game in a few weeks, busy RL and all, even though I come to the site regularly. Then out of the blue, at the site, he gave me the reward in the opening post. It was right after you published the new rank calculation stuff.

• They look like they're on the ground, but actually they are covering their own air base from the air. As fox said, when there IS an air base and they're not refueling or upgrading, they count as fully functional air units.

• Light Tank Spam....

K.Rokossovski - - General Discussions

Finally saw the light?

• Forum protest!

K.Rokossovski - - General Discussions

Quote from whowh: “Quote from K.Rokossovski: “Quote from whowh: “Also, you're saying coiners, not golders/whales. Did they rename the currency? ” "Golder" doesn't cover the load anymore, as boosters SEEM to be excluded. "Coiner" includes booster users as well. ” Wow. That's a change then. I can't remember who it was, maybe you or Bmfox or Chimere, but I remember someone posting about a battle they had with a golder and it basically devolved into spamming airports and rockets. I imagine crazy stu…

• People who are banned go inactive immediately. Sounds like a multi-accounter with seven accounts.