Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Supply Drops

K.Rokossovski - - Suggestions / Criticism

I'm on the lady's side of this one. People play way to passive and peaceful. it is a war game ffs, invade your neighbor, don't just stand around until you're so bored that you fall inactive! If supply drops are ANY help at all to create conflict, make them obtainable by war only.

• Whenever this suggestion comes around again, I really can't do anything but give it a thorough thumbs up. Alas, it is off the table at the development company.

• here you go

• The Open Bar Chatroom

K.Rokossovski - - Off Topic

A MILLION manpower...

• There are two reasons to build light tanks: 1) For their top speed, the fastest of them all except Axis mot. But to use it, you can't group them with anything. And then their lack of stealth reveal really pays off, they can so easily be ambushed, and they really need an AC in the vicinity. 2) to fight AC's, which is basically their dream opponent. AC is a very common unit with lots of them in most battles, but LT's are only really good against them when they're alone. Both reasons aren't good en…

• The Open Bar Chatroom

Quote from russ_russ1: “Quote from K.Rokossovski: “Quote from russ_russ1: “Why can’t he respond to my message to resolve this issue? It’s been clear for months now. I’m happy to resolve this issue he has with me in PM’S. ” Man... are you deaf?I DID respond to your message, like two posts above this and before as well. I just don't think PM will be very helpfull. But if you do, you could start by actually trying to send one. ” I sent you one? Yet no response? I specifically outlined the problems …

• The Open Bar Chatroom

I'm wondering what it even is... like, losing all your land?

• The Open Bar Chatroom

Quote from russ_russ1: “Why can’t he respond to my message to resolve this issue? It’s been clear for months now. I’m happy to resolve this issue he has with me in PM’S. ” Man... are you deaf? I DID respond to your message, like two posts above this and before as well. I just don't think PM will be very helpfull. But if you do, you could start by actually trying to send one.

• The Open Bar Chatroom

Quote from Carking the 6th: “Quote from K.Rokossovski: “Quote from russ_russ1: “Quote from K.Rokossovski: “I don't think anyone is making a big deal here...? ” Just following up on what previous ppl have said buddy. You okay with that? ” Perfectly. I just said it was no big deal, you know. Do you actually manage to feel offended by that now? ” He was agreeing with what you and others said, why did you feel the need to respond to him specifically? ” Saying it over and over reminds me of the guy s…

• The Open Bar Chatroom

Quote from russ_russ1: “@K.Rokossovski I’m happy to develop a fixture to this problem you have with me, I’m giving you the solutions man. You just gotta say yes and talk with me through PM’s. ” You seem very eager to correspond with me in PM, well why don't you send me a message then? I honestly have no idea what I would write to you.

• The Open Bar Chatroom

Quote from russ_russ1: “Quote from K.Rokossovski: “I don't think anyone is making a big deal here...? ” Just following up on what previous ppl have said buddy. You okay with that? ” Perfectly. I just said it was no big deal, you know. Do you actually manage to feel offended by that now?

• Release Notes - 2024-03-19

K.Rokossovski - - News

Quote from Carking the 6th: “Wait… did my post here about money get removed? ” Aye. Censorship is a process happening in silence.

• The Open Bar Chatroom

I don't think anyone is making a big deal here...?

• The Open Bar Chatroom

I wonder why Carking voted no...?

• Gigantic Whale

K.Rokossovski - - General Discussions

We can only hope that Elon Musk doesn't develop a love for the game.

• Gigantic Whale

Bytro doing something about this? This is how they feed their developers and all the other staff and the kids of all that staff and sometimes they all go on vacation to Bali as well...

• Commando's stealth levels are horrible though. All you need to spot one of your L1 commando's is nothing but an armored car from the initial army.

• People who know what they're doing and want to cheat can always spoof their IP address through a VPN. Just very little knowledge needed for that.

• Eeny Meeny...

Yeah. That was a bad case of Ozimandius.

• Heh, I'm perfectly OK with removing gold from the game and then make them pay for changing their name, their flag, or those pretty pink tanks to drive around in!