Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Is there a way to merge a newly created mobile account with an old account? I just recently started playing on my iphone which created an account for me through the apple store. After a few rounds i realized it was the same game I played years ago found my old account info. Anyway long story short I'm in the middle of 2 games on my phone but would like to merge that account with this one. and consequently if i start a new round on pc i would like to be able to play it on my phone? is this possib…

• I don't really frequent the forum so if this has been brought up before I apologize, and please direct me to the proper thread. That being said the ability to disassemble both improvements and units would be extremely helpful in the global game that in many instances has become more of a cat and mouse hide and go seek for the last few players. if you could roll through undefended territory and remove improvements that would cut down on it. You take over a territory and say after a certain time f…

• Problem CONNECTION

zzazoz - - Bug Reports and Issues

having the same issue...when i can get in im not able to do anything...has worked fine up until about an hour ago