Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 76.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Yeah I see it happened to a lot of people. My stats and scores have all returned to normal now. It's been so long since I've played that I forgot I was a 78th level, not 69th when I logged in. Plus I was greatly under the influence. I want to start a world 1939 game sometime in November when I'll finally have lots of free time.

• PVP kills record diminished, as well as my territories captured record. Specific units I've killed or lost not listed. I was a 69th level now shown as a first level. There is probably more, but that is enough.

• Same with me! Seven years and my record now shows me as a level one player as well as kills and territories captured, ALL DIMINISHED!

• You have no idea what you are talking about.

• Best countries to start with?

simon - - Manual

In my opinion there can be no straightforward answer to that question, because of the multitude of variable factors affecting each game differently. Germany is a good country to start with, but not if they get ganged up on early in the game. I once saw the Poles take Berlin on the 3rd or fourth turn. You'd think being far from Asian and European war zones the USA would be the best, but I've seen Mexican tanks take Washington D.C. and Canadian troops sun tanning in Florida. Russia's vastness and …

• Gentlemen. In my years of playing this game I have employed many different strategies There is no "BEST" way to win, since every game is different. Flexibility is the key. If a player can adapt quickly to unforeseen circumstances, or recognize a golden opportunity, they have a much better chance than those who stick to 'one plan. EXAMPLE: In the 1939 semi historic world game, as Britain, I always start building up the navy and air force to protect the Island from surprize attack. It is costly an…

• How do you start a FP game if you are a frontline pioneer, if none are in progress? And are they considered 'ranked games'?

• Solo victories

simon - - General Discussions

Thanks Donk, Ill apply now.

• Ridiculous game play

simon - - Questions and Answers

Ha ha ha ha ha! Mine got in himmel! I'm not going to even comment on AMG Morgan's response. Nothing personal bro. I wish you the best.

• HEY GENERAL K. I like you. You stick up for the little guy. That is admirable. And when I chose Japan, the other 4 major powers were higher levels than me and winning was far from easy. I've played more minor countries like India, Mexico, and South Africa. and won solo victories with them all. More challenging. How did I win without buying any yellow metal? By older, wiser generals cutting me down, and saying I was useless, stupid, would never learn, etc, etc. Well I'd show them, I said to mysel…

• Old war games in the 1970s

Just thought I would share an old story. When I was 21 and newly arrived to Vancouver BC, in late 1977, I met new friends and all of us being with no choice 'old school' liked playing war games easier than chess and harder than checkers. I introduced them to "RISK" Oh shitte I've got to go

• Well if you can't figure out how that is done, it only means you should not play a game that is way out of your league. I've always taken out China in 2 days as Japan and it's always easy. Most of my 21 solo victories are playing Japan, so learn something, and don't ask ridiculous questions like" How do you expand?" Ha ha ha ha! Oh what I could say, and would like to say, but the WOKE police would hunt me down and take me to free speech court and blah blah blah.

• Yo Freezy, you would make a good diplomat in real life, but your line about the "best interests of the game" blew it. Nice try but nah. Anyway, I don't know how Bytro can not see how they can make way more money, and I mean WAY MORE money than they do now. With just a moderate amount of changes I could at least double their income if not triple it. Give me an interview and I'll prove it.

• Ridiculous game play

If I was, say Italy, and you were France, and Germany attacked you, and I attacked the Germans to help you, would you declare war on me? No of course not! Only an ..iot would. Right?

• Ridiculous game play

A.I. is programmed by people. So after half a decade has gone by with this PROBLEM still happening, your attempts to defend the poor people who put so much work into the game fall on deaf ears.

• Thanks Donk, I'll get back to you when I sober up. Might be a while though.

simon - - Manual

Well the reason I 'stick around' is to get hired by Bytro and move to Hamburg. There is this cute girl there and I.....can help make the company more money so they can pay me to save them from going woke or what ever.

simon - - Manual

Ha ha ha ha! Well what can I say? Call of War could become the greatest on line game of all times! It started so well, but is going down hill. So many of my friends have quit playing the so called, 'historical versions' which were more challenging than the 'woke balancing madness' that drove them away from playing. There is a very easy solution to bring them back, but Bytro does not seem to understand, or even care.

• Solo victories

And I agree with 275RGR as well.

• Solo victories

Yeah you are right Oyster. The lack of commitment by players whho start wth the most powerful countries, ruins so many games. I have an easy solution to that problem but would have to be hired by Bytro or start my own company.