Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 240.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Which is better: noodles or pasta?

f118 - - Off Topic

Makaroni. Best is makaroni.

• Call of War 1.5: Introducing Doctrines

f118 - - News

Quote from Hans A. Pils: “Talking about details (since, as it seems, details are all you're willing to change in your original CoW1.5 plans): All in all, I think the doctrines are already well balanced (apart from the issue they create with K/D, which will make players who care about K/D never pick a Comintern country... since those who care about K/D usually are the more successful players, I expect the winner to be seldomly a Comintern country). And there are a lot of bonuses and mali for whic…

• they said this time it will be early access since 25th may till full release

• flying bomb of 1.5 is same rocket lvl1 of 1.0, but rockets and flzing bomb are now splitted.

• Quote from Gator98forever: “Quote from Ethedor: “this game is dead ” How can anyone honestly look at those screen shots, and all of those rebellions, and not state something is wrong? Those all happened in one day??? Come on...the entire world revolted back to their home countries basically. ” learn to play CoW really, not only ambush and expand without a plan how to hold your land safe.

• no need open several threads with same alreaxy answered issue.

• Quote from Ethedor: “AND i also have to pay for food and goods per population after the provinces i took and NO the taxes they pay wont even cover it if i would buy it off from the market oh and research costs food too for some reason making it really hard to make mechanized infantry as the barracks lvl 3 costs 1200 food / day and also keeping up with research come on man, this is a war game let us fight each other in peace for crying out loud ” come on, it is grand strategy game. Not quicky sho…

• Mobile app

f118 - - Questions and Answers

You should change your mobile browser may be. Google chrome on mobile has better perfomance for cow then for example firefox.

f118 - - News

Kd ratio of good players will fly by every doktrine, kd ratio of bad players will fall by every doctrine... Comintern has some nice buffed landunits, so kd ratio by land vs land battle will be raise vs allies and pan asia and stay equal against axis. Airforce kd for sure win axis anyway, but allies can be equal or nearby equal. Air to soil surface will be again comintern and allies parity in long time, but with big advantage for allies on research day, slightly disadvatage for axis and strong di…

• Worst countries

f118 - - General Discussions

"always", "never", "worst", "best"... This thread is not even a joke.

• voted for comi tern, but axis are at least equal good, and by some playstyle even better. But really great "but" is allies. It could be best, 30% research advantage and strongest airforce and spa is great. Pan asia is best sidewinger in coalition.

• How to win?

Quote from Hirbod11: “No. I play clash of nation, solo, and the day changed several times. ” are you solo solo, or solo in own coalition? Then it count as coalition.

• Armoured cars need to be buffed

f118 - - General Discussions

they are already buffed in 1.5

f118 - - News

Quote from Tasmine: “@f118 That's what freezy said. He said 1.5 version will add morale develop time as same as S1. ” i dont ask about highmoral bonus for build time, i ask, where did he (generalasum) saw, that pan asia doctrin has moral boost bonus.

• since 3 til 5 units in cow 1.5 can reveal invinsible units, scouts would be expencive cannonfodder. Noncence thread...

• New Units in CoW 1.5

f118 - - News

3rd reasearch slop will benefit wolfpacker and mmacc player a lot more then players... Average player at some point doesnt have enough ressources even for 2 research slot all the time without stoping economical or recruitment programms. 3rd slot was many times diskussed, and for examples in CoN had test run for 1 or 2 weeks and removed. Dont even dream about. Bytro get less encome with 3rd slot. Average players wpuld be even more outdated by unfair players. Nobody would be lucky, except those un…

f118 - - News

Quote from GeneralAumSum: “Quote from f118: “Quote from GeneralAumSum: “I would go for the pan Asian one because of the early stability ” wich stability bonus? There is none... ” There is, the more stability the more morale, the more morale the less time units and buildings can be made ” i repeat my question, wich stability bonus do you mean? There is no moral bonus for pan asia announced in doctrin description. Is description wrong? Please put good readeble screenshot with answer, what you mean…

• day change can be at the middle of the day since many monthes.... We have day change at time, when round start. Quote from NoobNoobTrain: “I may have misuderstood the mechanisms of revolt. I thought it only happened during day change. But now I just had 2 provinces 'accepted a treaty to be placed under XX rule' in the middle of the day. So how often is this kind of a thing an option? Or is it something you can trigger instantly by using gold? ” but, "accepted a treaty..." is not only revolts. If…

f118 - - News

Quote from GeneralAumSum: “I would go for the pan Asian one because of the early stability ” wich stability bonus? There is none...

• English channel event

Man is not counted as ranked, because ,less then 6 players joined. Hahaha its 1vs1 map... not ranked maps have not gold payout.