Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 146.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Artilery use HE amo , that does no dmg to higly armored battleships or cruisers .

• I agree with the forest thing, shoud act more like an urban area . that will reduce the power of early lt spam

• Tac Bombers

Funske - - Suggestions / Criticism

Tacs are fine, the patrol attack is broken. for example if my 5 lt fights 3 enemy lts and he is bringing 10 more lts i cant retreat my tanks , for air combat , u can retreat ur patroling airforce, whenever u like . that huge micromanegement potential , should be reworked , not nerfed , just reworked

• Quote from Jackson: “Were talking about Land Mines on Land ” oh yea ,my bad lol

• Why ? naval warfare in call of war is zero , it has almost no impact . u get nothing in call of war for controling waters , so why u need even more naval units .

• Tactical Bombers

Funske - - Questions and Answers

Quote from King Draza Mihajlovic: “Quote from nemuritor98: “Quote from cmentckr: “how about paratroopers in the future ” in the future...future... ” ....FAR FUTURE ” Far far far... FAR FUTURE

• Quote from IshXIII: “RGS are far from useless. The description says it all.. ” If u want to waste resources , feel free to build RGS . Theyre expensive like hell , upkeep is huge , infra lvl 3 ( wtf ) , war is gonna be over before rgs position themselvs . Srsly ,dont even try building 1

• try attacking a stack of 10 artys , who also has 8spaa and 10 aa and some random tanks with ur magic air units.

• Very wierd coincidences

Funske - - General Discussions

Do u know what a A tunguska impact event and call of war new content has in common ? they both happen once 1000 years

• do you know what happens when arty meets rockets ? massacre

• Quote from Nucking Futz: “Quote from Funske: “cow is an awsome game , with a lot of potential , too bad devs slack or dont care bout adding new content ” Wow! Really? I haven't been here long but I know 1 or more updates have went through. They just made in better for those using a touch display and there's talk about expanding to an app. Changes should be made slowly so as not to upset the balance of the game. ” Glad to see new players happy bout the devs work, but ppl been asking for a mobile …

• 50 maps are spamed like hell , coudn't find nor create a new 50s for like 10 days. are u gonna do smth ? use same creation method , like 100s mby

• cow is an awsome game , with a lot of potential , too bad devs slack or dont care bout adding new content

• Wining rewards

Le me know if you have any ideas

• Quote from Gitargy: “Quote from Quasi-duck: “That is because you have time to micromanage your game. Think of poor Mr.9-5 with a wife and kids who doesn't have time to sit at a computer for hours to hunt enemy rockets. What if Mr.9-5 plays Lil' Timmy who stole his mother credit card and is spamming rockets, air bases and IC on the frontlines? Hardly fair. ” Use spies to locate Rockets. They are relatively inexpensive, don't require constant micro-managing, and if you check them right when your g…

• fire control default

Quote from WiseOdin: “Quote from Funske: “fire control shoud be unlocked for non high comands accs too . its kinda dumb to see artys charging tanks ” Well, that's one of the great benefits of high command ” i dont find it so great,but yea indeed high command has some great features , but all toghether doesnt worth 5 $ a month

• i dubt devs have any plans at all , nor they care what are u writing here

• fire control default

fire control shoud be unlocked for non high comands accs too . its kinda dumb to see artys charging tanks

• Rockets

Quote from ATownGtr: “Quote from Funske: “are you dumb ? rockets ignore fortifications . are you lvl 5 or smth ? ” If I'm dumb then I'm about to leave you in a bad place. Only rockets lvl4 and nukes ignore fortifications, it takes a little while to get to lvl 4 rockets so yes forts will mitigate damage until then. ” last time i attacked a guy who was turtling over a lvl 5 fort , took me less then 20ish rockets to tear it down, including his troops , with zero loses

• Rockets

Quote from ATownGtr: “Quote from Funske: “Quote from TankBuster: “Mostly because I don't use infantry? I have tactics to deal with rockets and thus I don't have the same issue with them as everyone else. ” I dont care bout ur tactics against innactives with rockets . rockets out ranges and outdmg any other unit in the game. we need some anti rocket units , or reduce dmg to units , but i feel like devs dont listen to us ” It's not that they don't listen it's just that they don't believe in what y…