Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 123.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Militia are not stealth in plains terrain or as transports. They are in all other terrain.

• Game Access

FinnDaddy - - Bug Reports and Issues

After 35 mins, it let me back in. But then shortly I got a release note pop up and no units were taking any commands and I refreshed, and it is stuck in loading again.

• Game Access

Same with both PC and mobile (wifi, or cellular), so not an issue with my computer or internet. Its been a half hour this time.

• Game Access

One game works, one game doesnt

• Game Access

Bad bad issues with a game. Was patchy on getting in and not reacting for 5-10 minutes earlier, but now even worse, and I am trying to maneuver to defend an airstrike.

• No units of any kind were researched except lev 1 transports, and the same levels of research were available as a regular 22 player map I played with the same axis doctrine. Thats how I know nothing about the rush for Europe 6x had anything to do with advanced units or a head start on research. Regular day one research was available; however no research was completed. Did you play in the 6x?

• The current Rush for Europe even says: - Advanced starting units (incl. armored cars, artilleries, anti tank, light tanks, infantries and anti air) are available from start The reality is that there are no advanced starting units available right away, only basic starting units, and the research availability is the same as usual.

• The intent is to scam, the question is not whether the victim was new or greedy or gets what they deserve. We are a community of different nations and languages. We should make it clear for all, experienced and new alike. Currently, it is poorly worded and not clear even for native english speakers. It is hard to tell who is getting what and who is receiving what on mobile app, and the order switches based on if you are sending or receiving the trades? Dont know. It's hard to know who "we" is an…

• The release notes seem to link to supremacy, and talk of cavaly, workshops and balloons

• Why not have a huge limit on the number of players that want to join in an alliance? Not the ones in game, but the main game alliance. There is no way to do a 50-50 official ELO Alliance match, and even if you had 50 members, usually only 5-10 percent of members can commit to an official match at any one time, so 500-member limit seems reasonable. Also, I like to play in spurts and don't want to be dumped from my alliance so they can fill with current active members. Its healthy to take some bre…

• Mults

FinnDaddy - - Suggestions / Criticism

Quote from VorlonFCW: “In addition you can report any suspected multi account players through their diplomatic profile and they will be thoroughly investigated, and cheaters will be banned from the game. ” I cant find this report button in both the app and PC versions. Any Ideas? Playing is a game where there are at least 10 multi-accounts and some account pushing. One player took over 8 player countries day two without even engaging any of them in battle and some of the taken countries have sen…

• Population

FinnDaddy - - Questions and Answers

Manpower is more effected by morale and if it is a core territory than by population. As Finland I made up the difference in population between Germany and Finland by attacking, but still Germany had more daily manpower production. Each country has the same number of starting cities numbers, rural resource numbers, but not non-rural resource spaces and that is where the bulk of your manpower comes from, especially once you get lev 3 recruiting stations on them. As far as game effect, population …

• Quote from S Schmidt: “I think this or something like it would be a great idea or addition (in fact I think you should write a full post on this and put it in the suggestions forum), it would show how the good players progress and the why and how they do, so that other players could learn and emulate them to also be better players and opponents. ” Thanks, if you or anyone want to suggest it in a stand alone post if i cant get to it, feel free and I will upvote it. I would love a detailed and int…

• I agree the op, but also agree with more stats all around, in achievements, profile, in news and what you can get using spies. I often see stockpiles and last trades, but not daily production totals by material type, manpower, no rankings of any kinds with spies. These estimates and rankings are always available by year anyway in the real world today, and probably in the 1940's were available at least to governments and trade industry groups. At the end of the game, I would also love to see grap…

• I like this idea. Moreso in real life, there are non-war related, non-official communications related, non-troop movement related clues to a souring of relationship and possible switch from allies to enemies well ahead of the surprise attack that are just too easy to cover up in this game, often no evidence at all besides opportunity. Also, in real life, there is a difference in troops simply moving or training vs staging an invasion, and we can't really see this in game. Russia brought blood to…

• This bug has not been fixed or has come back and gotten worse, and is very frustrating and should be easy to fix. When direct attacking a target with range by either pressing attack and clicking on the desired target or dragging the ranged unit mouse pointer to attack target, the travel line will be a few seconds shorter than the previewed time to target, and a small distance out of range. Your units still fire, but miss until you catch it and manually move closer, sometimes hours later. I can a…

• I actually like your idea to try in certain situations and it could certainly beat up on some newbs and lead to a fast victory. I will have to try it. The Interceptor/NB stacks with CV(Air Carrier) and BB (Battleship) and skipping all other navy sounds good to me if you are dominating on land and economy and you don't face a good player within the first 8 days. This could be good for an active player, but if you have high command, you would still want DD (destroyer) for advance sub spotting when…

• Quote from Fox-Company: “If a disembarking unit meets an embarcking unit they attack eachother once then continue on once they finish embarking/disembarking ” Thats good info, thanks. My situation was one where the arty units were simply move to the very edge of the beach and not disembarking. Still could not attack.

• Also, I moved arty right onto the beach retreating from inland, while not disembarking, just as close to the shore as possible. After they were frontal attacked, my arty could not offensively attack at all, only defensively wait for the enemy to attack. This was even the case as there was several alternative targets in range like a city and units. The attack bar was stuck on full. Is there a bug on the beach that makes units not attack, only defend? If this is the case, do not meet unloading ene…

• It may be right that mod quals are not high, or at least their training, but I have not found the global or game chat useful for some time and don't find a lot of use in this forum compared to my bros on discord. Mods won't save the game, but they can hurt it. Such as: Quote from Winterfliege: “Soooo.... - Gold-User/Pay-User or generally the discussion about paying real money are so old and common, that it makes no sense to begin a 'new' discussion about it every now and then. - Bytro also has o…