Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 27.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Capture Rockets

teddtedd - - Suggestions / Criticism

Was thinking it would be a good idea to be able to Capture Rockets when you take an enemy province. All other units can 'fight back' but rockets can't, so once the province has been captured, instead of just having to destroy the Rockets, the capturing army should gain control of them.

• Quote from Sasri: “Hey everyone. Please clear your cache and try to enter the game, please tell us if it still doesn't work and add the Game ID to your post. Thank you very much and sorry for the inconviences ” Have done numerous times ... doesn't help. gameID=1882687 Still getting stuck on 2nd attempt to access xgs15.c.bytro.com/ First time it accesses it correctly, 2nd and it fails " jquery-3.1.1.min.js?bust=1493739057:4 POST xgs15.c.bytro.com/ net::ERR_CONTENT_LENGTH_MISMATCH"

• Not sure if it's relevant but getting this error in Chrome shown in console of Developer Tools Failed to load resource: net::ERR_CONTENT_LENGTH_MISMATCH - xgs15.c.bytro.com/ Watching it load with Tools open, xgs15 file shows brief 200, then switches to failed

• 1882687 - endless loading again.

• Game Load Error

teddtedd - - Bug Reports and Issues

Having the same issue again - gameID=1882687

• gameID=1882687 Other game is working Back in now

• I've got a few games that have very few resource producing provinces. I do recall it being announced, but I can't find it now to refer to. Does make the game very slow and rather dull as it takes so long to do anything at all.

• No Oil Production

teddtedd - - Bug Reports and Issues

No Oil production gameID=1733609 forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…301ae0227676e85a28c22119b

• Departure from convention!

teddtedd - - News

If there's a prize - Fury gets it

• Can't change Fire Control as second popup is behind main one. forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…301ae0227676e85a28c22119b gameID=1673602 Chrome Version 54.0.2840.99 m Win 7 x64 Tried Refresh / Reload / Clear Cache

• following. Normal game works again for me. FP still a no go

• High Command Warning

teddtedd - - Suggestions / Criticism

Every time! How about you email a warning a day before that High Command subscription is going to run out? Or even better a notification / message in-game. 3 Games running, 100's items in the queues and bang ... gone ... no warning ... nothing. Please fix this Cheers

• Was trying to go to the province where the crate was . Used the click on province to go there link in the notification.

• Gets even more confusing... City A - Naval Base 2, currently building NB 3 - not enough resources but can queue Aircraft Carrier City B - Nothing Building - can't queue anything without required Resources City C - Tank Building - can queue more Tanks --------------------------------- So City A lets me queue something without Res and without prerequisite buildings City C has all required buildings but wont let me queue anything until I have resources to start 1 unit building. City C lets me queue…

• HAve you changed the way the queue button works? I used to be able to queue up, say, 3 units in a city even if I didn't have the resources to start the first one. Then, when the resources came in (overnight) the units would start building as soon as the resources were available. Now, If i don't have the resources to start the first one, I can't queue the units at all. The queue still works as long as I have enough resources to Produce the first unit, then I can queue up more afterwards, BUT now,…

• Secure your crate!

teddtedd - - News

How do you find out what you got in your Crate? I've collected 3. 1 I can see gave me Blueprints for a vehicle ... the others don't seem to have given me anything?

• The Queue button isn't working FOR UNITS in either of my games - 1553712, 1521341 I have a current HC subscription. The Building Queue button works fine?

• Trade prices above 30

teddtedd - - Questions and Answers

Quote from Kollin: “I know I've seen trade prices at 60, Instead of using the slider just type the number in you want. ” Yeah I've tried that - just keeps bouncing back to 30?

• Trade prices above 30

teddtedd - - Questions and Answers

Trying to buy resources but max I can offer for them is 30. It says the average price is 42 and I see resources being sold for more than 30. How do you offer more than 30 per unti?

• Logged back in to receive the message about the error. Disable hardware acceleration in Chrome.