Search Results

Search results 1-11 of 11.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Call of War 1.5: Mechanics & New Balancing

Yolg - - News

To be honest, this doesn't feel like CoW anymore. The changes are just way too big and you guys are removing core mechanics of the game we know. I have bad impression of this 1,5 update for now and if you guys insist on keeping it up, I strongly suggest you guys make an entirely new, separate game from CoW or make a LOT of changes. I don't like the idea that we need rares for everything. I don't like the fact you guys took away our ability to build a new troop production center in provinces. The…

• Team Up!

Yolg - - News

My biggest concern about team games is backstabbers. It is possible to have one person join another team just to feed info to the other team. Hope you guys have some sort of solution to solve them. These guys can seriously ruin a team game. Yes I understand backstabbing and betraying is not against the rules as far as I know. Perhaps an ability for one team to vote to kick someone out of their team? If one starts surrounded by other team while the rest of teammates spawns on the other side of th…

• Event Types?

Yolg - - Suggestions / Criticism

Oh yeah, I totally forgot about Dominion Map.

• Event Types?

Yolg - - Suggestions / Criticism

Okay, so there are couple of events such as speed rounds, unlocked all technologies, etc. I've come up with couple of (incredibly terrible) ideas that might ended up with people slapping me back and forth for my lack of common sense. I'm 100% certain it'll get labelled as terrible and I should keep such silly ideas to myself but here it goes... - Rapid Deployment: Unit productions are finished instantly. Yes, no more waiting to get your army up. Buildings upgrade/ build, travel and research time…

• Not gonna work well imo. That's going to break the game. You are already aware of trading armies via diplo so I don't really need to explain it since it's probably the closes thing (but not exactly what you want).

• Are the Servers down?

Yolg - - Bug Reports and Issues

Let's just be patient guys XD I'm still experiencing the bad gateway as well.

• My top 5 least used units

Yolg - - General Discussions

1) Armored Cars: They are fast, which is nice for a blitz but tanks can outperform them in every aspect (except speed). Considering most people just spam tanks like there is no tomorrow, "Armored" Cars is kind of meh for me. 2) Militias: Only requires barracks lvl 1 which can be done anywhere and almost instantly but those resources are better distributed to other units I could train. They might serve their purpose on certain maps but as time goes, people just go for tanks and motorized/mechaniz…

• So this is why no one talks about paras on the chat anymore XD

• Clanpred's Staff Invitational

Yolg - - General Discussions

In-game name : Yolg Preferred Country : Manchukuo Team : Eh ..... Team 3 because I like blue color

• Eh, guys... Before everything goes out of control real quick. Firstly I'd like to apologize since my troops accidentally opened fire on whoever is playing as Indochina (accidentally break the rule of 7 days of peace). I have no intention to attack him. I think both he and I was rushing for Malaysia capital... So uh.... Yeah, that's all I have to say before everything in the map goes out of control.

• In game name: Yolg Experience : Been playing Call of War for a while but never joined any Roleplay Country : Sumatera