Search Results

Search results 1-18 of 18.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Alarming Demotion

LuckyX1 - - Bug Reports and Issues

So, after returning to the game from being afk for months, i decided to join one of the America Homefront game. While i was setuping my nation, i noticed that for some reason, my profile went from Level 35 to LEVEL 2. Now, im not sure what or why it happened, but before i joined the game, i clearly saw that i was at Level 35. Its also supported by the fact that Game and Combat stats havent changed at all. Im certain that ive not seen a player who has conquered 950 provinces in 50 games to be at …

• Hello, after coming back for hiatus, i decided to start roleplaying again in S1914 and COW. Player Name: LuckyX1 Desired Nation: Nationalist Spain Government: Facism? (Short) Francoist one-party state (Long) Leader: Caudillo (Head of the State) Francisco Franco Ive roleplayed in: The Greco-Turkish War of 1897 (RP Team Scenario) Chapter 1 : Instruments of War, 1889 Anno Domini 2015 Modern Roleplay Also other roleplays outside Bytro Labs games. However, im somewhat rusty because its been a while s…

• 2015 Modern Roleplay

LuckyX1 - - Roleplaying Threads

Done gotta wait i guess

• 2015 Modern Roleplay

Hey, can someone send me Modern Roleplay contact? Since i have Skype account.

• 2015 Modern Roleplay

Player Name: LuckyX1 Nation you wish to play as: Morocco Name of your leader: Acrux I of Morroco, King of Morroco (2010-current) Roleplay Example: Well im member of RPU and i have been in quiet a few roleplays, including 1889 Anno Domini as Brazil and Greco-Ottoman War 1897 as Ottoman Empire. <--------------> For Kingdom of Italy and Its People | Per Regno d'Italia e la sua gente Kingdom of Italy is very well known for their rich culture and history. Italian were once most powerful empire in wor…

• 2015 Modern Roleplay

Quote from purplepizza117: “Quote from LuckyX1: “I know that theres already complex rp going on, but is it still possible to join? ” Morocco's open! ” Ok good, wait for few minutes for my application (who ever accepts those)

• 2015 Modern Roleplay

I know that theres already complex rp going on, but is it still possible to join?

• Erm... Is it still active???

• Still waiting...

• Quote from miech: “An option for the 22P game regarding bigger nations like Russia or the UK/Egypt partnership, is having multiple people control a 'country'. What I mean is, that one can think of various army groups with different generals. Still not picture perfect, but it disables the need for that early AI takeover stuff. And it adds more variety - people can have 1 small country, or a 'team' play as Russia or America. The biggest disadvantage I see with the 22p map is the starting resources…

• Quote from James Hartmund: “Hey there sir Lucky, Welcome back. Quote from LuckyX1: “I can build infantry in Istabul and Millita everywhere else... Okay. But how about arty, aa, at-gun or even vehicles (assuming if you 'somehow' got enough resources thanks to factions from both sides) I just wonder if everything else that i have in tech can be build? ” Well here's the thing. They didn't. It's like the Iraqi's or Afghanistan Army today today building tanks, artillery, planes, etc. They didn't. If …

• Name in the game: LuckyX1 Experience in Roleplay: I play many types of roleplays, tough i usually like historical more than fantasy or post-apocalypse. Where are you from: Estonia Also ive roleplayed in: (Supremacy) 1899 Anno Domini, The Greco-Turkish War of 1897 (Call of War) James Hartmund WW2 RP Also i rp in other places like nationstates etc.

• Waiting for response.

• Hey! Im back from inactivity! Since i got time again to rp, ive decided to join your roleplay. I would like to be Turkey... And yes ive read all of this stuff in Country Situations, tough i have some questions. 1) I can build infantry in Istabul and Millita everywhere else... Okay. But how about arty, aa, at-gun or even vehicles (assuming if you 'somehow' got enough resources thanks to factions from both sides) I just wonder if everything else that i have in tech can be build? 2) Are nations or …

• RP Europe 1920

Hi, i would like to be as USSR.

• Ill still okay with joining as USA, and yes i have 5k gold

• Hi, would like to be as U.S.A (Im member or R.P.U in Supremacy 1914)

• I always liked Roleplay in Supremacy 1914 and Call of wars. I would like to join if theres free places left.