Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Double Infrastructure

ferdy0 - - Bug Reports and Issues

Quote from Pablo22510: “I posted a thread reporting this already. It is a bug that only happens to Ajaccio in the Med map. I believe it is being fixed. ” As I say: Quote: “Note: I was told to post this, I know it is posted elsewhere, seems its a bug with this particular province ” This was referring to your post, I assume they wanted me to post as I was showing another country in control of the province.

• Double Infrastructure

This is a follow up on bug report: REX:998507 As you can see in the picture the province has TWO infrastructures...with this being the case I can not repair either one or build any units.... Edit: This is game: 1140867 Note: I was told to post this, I know it is posted elsewhere, seems its a bug with this particular province

• Spelling Error Bug

Same issue, it seems like when there are multiple units (making it a flotilla) the spelling changes in Destroyer.

• 4 Player Map

Ok just noticed the post below this mentions the same issue, it didn't come up in "similar posts" when I posted and I didnt see it, apologies.

• 4 Player Map

Ok started the four player map (my second game) Game: 1140867 btw, not that it really matters... 1) its still going through the tutorial, which I dont need 2) its trying to get me to build a barracks in Rome but Rome already has a lvl2 barracks and doesn't let me build lvl3.

• City/Province Lines

Well it seems to have fixed now, no idea why, i did nothing so I assume it was this end...

• City/Province Lines

Game 1121171 Seems to be an issue with the province/city lines tried reloading, closing and opening & logging out and in (and cookies)