Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 48.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Question has been answered, closing thread;

• Quote from Maximilien: “Only the Alliance members can read the messages of Alliance. Quote from SpiritNOR: “If the GO, MOD or similar is able, what's the procedure to do so? ” Talk with @Sir McSquiggles ” Maxi is correct, only alliance members are able to see messages sent in alliance chat. (Closing thread)

• Community in game

Madame Squirrel - - Roleplaying Threads

Quote from Kehsct: “I WANT GERMANY!!! GIVE ME GERMANY!!! What are the rules? ” I wanted Germany though

• Community in game

Can I just ban you already??

• Community in game

Quote from Sir McSquiggles: “Quote from Madame Squirrel: “Wait who do I disagree with?? ” Everyone! ” Omg I totally DISAGREE!!

• Community in game

Wait who do I disagree with??

• C00L Mus1c

Madame Squirrel - - Off Topic

youtube.com/watch?v=9dcU8SXoeKM

• Hello, I can see they are in range of an airbase, and that you have the required lvl of aircraft carrier to be able to support the amount of planes you are trying to land. I also see that you are currently moving them, to land on the carrier. I would wait until they are supposed to land, and submit a bug if it doesn't work. (Only Interceptors, and Naval Bombers are able to land on carriers) Have you ever used carriers before?

• Online Time

Madame Squirrel - - Questions and Answers

Hello, You are able to click on the newspaper, and below Index Of Nations, click on the "game info" tab, it will tell you when the next day change is. Also, we can calculate our timezone difference from that of Germany, and know how many hours we are off, and read accordingly. So day change is around 1:00am for Germany, roughly eight hours ahead of me. So 9:00am someone joins the game, I know they joined 1:00am my time. Hope this helps. gyazo.com/8e60b2b027f85cec4b17727fa60160f2

• Bug

Madame Squirrel - - Bug Reports and Issues

Quote from IshXIII: “a reall? so is it the reason why i lost troops, which simply vanished, and some maps too? it was around that time, though the vanished maps i was playing is about a week to 2 weeks ago or so. could it be becouse of the same issue? ” No sir, that would be a separate issue, and I suggest that you please submit a bug report. I was speaking of when the game simply quit awarding experience points for military, and economy.

• 100 world map

Madame Squirrel - - Questions and Answers

Hello, world maps are limited in creation to prevent half full world maps all over the place. By staggering the release of the maps, it ensures that the maps will be filled quickly. Players however, are able to message a GO (Game Operator) requesting a world map to be created for personal purposes. Thread closed;

• Trustworthy Allies

Madame Squirrel - - Find Co-players

Quote from ShadowHawk5: “I do not betray my allies ” Lol mean. Aha totally read that wrong, but it is okay.

• Interesting Facts

The loneliest creature on Earth is a whale who has been calling out for a mate for over two decades — but whose high-pitched voice is so different to other whales that they never respond.

• Hello, How close were your units to Sweden's cities, or units, and also what sort of units did you have trapped? I know that units will "jump" when they become so close to one another. It is also possible that they could have engaged you. Ranged units you would have to be careful of, and neither country would be able to pass through the other. You can tell him that it was an accident, if you capture a province offer it back, or you would have to continue fighting.

• C00L Mus1c

youtube.com/watch?v=D4ndscfltDU

• Bug

Madame Squirrel - - Bug Reports and Issues

Hello Steelers, my favorite team by the way. So, long long ago, April 9th, 2016, a global blackout occured, killing the bytro servers. Many many virtual soldiers simply vanished, nearly 1/3 of the world population. The few remaining survivors of this very tragic event, have been working 24/7 trying to resolve the issue, and restore the world. They have issued many new polices, new governments, to repopulate, and stabilize the world. It will be a very long time before the world is what it once wa…

• The Bestest Pickup Lines

It would have been cute otherwise. Okay I have another one. "If you were a candle, I would blow you" aha.

Quote from Sir McSquiggles: “Quote from Squirrel Warrior: “It must be so dark outside, since all of the sunshine in the world is right here. ” Right where? ” Squiggles you ruined it

It must be so dark outside, since all of the sunshine in the world is right here.