Search Results

Search results 1-10 of 10.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Incorrect Bomber

Wolokos - - Bug Reports and Issues

I don't really think this is a bug, so much as it is a simple criticism/suggestion

• War ships

Wolokos - - Bug Reports and Issues

Quote from IISpikeII: “Quote from Pablo22510: “What happens to me is that I order troops to move/ attack, and sometimes the line doesn't show up. But they still do the job. ” With mine I can't even order them to march or attack after it's disappeared. I have to reselect it and it's really a pain. ” I have the same problem (quite often actually). I thought it would be a well-known bug, so I didn't report it.

• Blockade Mechanic

Wolokos - - Suggestions / Criticism

Quote from Butter Ball Bill: “I asked for a success, that wasn't a success. It was nearly a success, just like Arnhem, but it wasn't. So, just like Arnhem for paratroopers, I will not take a near success as a reason to roll over for something to be put in this game. ” An effort doesn't have to be 100% successful to have an impact. The Americans failed to take over all of Canada in the war of 1812, yet by the end of it all they still got what they wanted in terms of more recognition and respect f…

• Names for ALL Ships

Wolokos - - Suggestions / Criticism

I don't think putting names on ships should be a priority. I don't personally do it, and even for the people who do want to see it implemented, I think most of them will agree that there are other things that they should be adding in first.

• Quote from Butter Ball Bill: “It is still pointless, just do recon and then invade. ” But I am doing recon. I do all my recon before hand and want it to update as I go, the problem is that it's not updating. Quote from V1nd1cat0r: “Spy info and air info is 2 completely different thing, don't complain about something that is not broken just roll with it. ” Spy info and air info are both information used to make decisions in war, they're just taken from different places. I guess I realise it's not…

• Quote from V1nd1cat0r: “this is a game...real life sucks to be a part in this game. seriously mate this is a game. ” Well if I was saying that they should code in the rules of the Geneva convention or something that's one thing, but I'm not asking for something extremely complicated. I don't think it would be that hard to combine spy info and air info.

• Cut off

Wolokos - - Questions and Answers

Quote from Madmexj: “When an province is not connect to an other province from the same country because the province is captured by the enemy then you can say the supply line is cut off. so then the army have also no daily upkeep because off the cut off. ” If a unit is cut off that's one thing, but if a whole province is cut off it'd be easy enough to send resources via air and naval supply lines. Gibraltar, for instance, isn't connected to the British aisles, but it gets its resources through t…

• Quote from V1nd1cat0r: “Spy report happens once a day, so if you want new spy Intel you have to wait a day, the report you have right now won't update. ” No I understand that. But in real life, wouldn't the military take info from spies, and info from air reconnaissance and combine them? Then that way if the spy info is outdated or infrequent, you can get the latest information from your planes and troops instead?

• Quote from V1nd1cat0r: “Spy intelligence refresh once every day, in the beginning of the day the spy will give a recent report about troop movement, you will work with this intelligence until you clarify with air recon to make sure. If the Intel is wrong that means the player moved his units elswhere, the Intel is not wrong it's good the moment the day refresh it can easily be wrong due to human interference, we can't get an actually right report because the report come in once every day and to …

• I find that whenever my spies gather intelligence, it can sometimes be wrong or become easily outdated (eg if the enemy moves his troops around, after my spies gather their intelligence). This makes sense, and is really realistic. In addition, when I send my planes or units near enemy territory, they gather new intelligence which over-rides my spies' older intelligence, thus allowing me to see the enemy's most recent troop movements, which again, makes sense and is realistic. The problem is, onc…