Search Results

Search results 1-13 of 13.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Your Favourite Movie

jvikings1 - - Off Topic

Quote from Butter Ball Bill: “Glad you cleared that up. The only scenes in 1 I liked was the pod racing and I can't even remember 2, just that it was a load of lovey bull between that one princess and 'Ani'.” Episode 1 was trash. It does not even compare to the others. Episode 2 was also pretty bad. It was sooooooo slow for most of the movie.

• Your Favourite Movie

jvikings1 - - Off Topic

Quote from Butter Ball Bill: “Ew, episode 3? The originals are way better.” Episode 3 was the only good new one. My second favorite one(a very close second) is episode 6. Quote from kingjoe1077: “I did not mention this but i like The Last Samurai too.” The Last Samurai is a very good movie

• Current Events

jvikings1 - - Off Topic

Quote from kingjoe1077: “Wow, I did not know that.I should read about the deal before I comment about it .From what I'm hearing from you that is a bad deal, Inspections is a must. However, I still think Iran should have the choice to have nuclear power to provide electricity to homes,factories,schools etc. The only thing is these facilities must be inspected without Iran's permission to make sure they are used for good intentions.” I agree that if they have nuclear power plants, then they have t…

• Current Events

jvikings1 - - Off Topic

Quote from kingjoe1077: “Do they even have elections in Iran? I say you start a military coup by inserting Pro-American politicians into high ranking positions in the government.Once you have enough of them make your move. That may work in North Korea due to how corrupt its leaders are.” They have election but the 2 biggest parties are Islamic extremists. Plus, it is the supreme leader that has the power.

• Current Events

jvikings1 - - Off Topic

Quote from Butter Ball Bill: “Maybe if we insert a puppet government through rigged elections? Thoughts?” We tried that with he Shaw. And, the religious fanatics overthrow him. Quote from kingjoe1077: “Iran should have nuclear power plants for peace however they should be inspected by the United States to make sure they are not trying to make a nuke. The U.S. is under pressure from Israel to not let Iran have a nuclear weapon. If we bomb Iran's key nuclear power plants it would stop them from ma…

• Your Favourite Movie

jvikings1 - - Off Topic

Band of Brothers I very good. Personally, I think it is better than Saving Private Ryan. My top 3 movies are Star Wars episode 3, Band of Brothers, and Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol.

• Current Events

jvikings1 - - Off Topic

Quote from Butter Ball Bill: “ why the hell are they supporting ISIS after their slow beheadings and dirty acts of war?” They hate the Kurds(plus there are Kurdish terrorists in Turkey) so they help Isis against the Kurds.

• Current Events

jvikings1 - - Off Topic

What do you people think about the Iran nuclear deal?

• Current Events

jvikings1 - - Off Topic

The Kurds are not getting the weapons they need because they are sometimes distributed through Qatar. Also, they makes a stop in Baghdad where the Shia militia takes most of the good weapons. Isis has 1 billion dollars worth of American Humvees in their arsenal as well. They also have weapons that Hillary Clinton got send sent over the Syria. They were for the rebels but most of those go into the hands of Isis or al-Qaida(and their ally al-Nusra Front). Plus Turkey is helping them to some degree…

• Current Events

jvikings1 - - Off Topic

What hurt Isis was there full out attack on Ramadi. They weakened themselves by focusing on Ramadi and those fighters in Ramadi are now isolated. They are however making gains in Syria(the Syrian government may actually be collaborating with Isis). If Isis loses Baiji, that would be a huge dent in their income because that is Iraq's biggest oil refinery. Hopefully, they are not able to do a counter push and take the lost land in Iraq back. They also expanded and are taking cities in Nigeria and …

• Current Events

jvikings1 - - Off Topic

Here, we can talk about things happening in the real world. Remember to follow forum rules.

• Trading

jvikings1 - - Suggestions / Criticism

You could have it where you could not go into losing resources through trading and if you go into the negative, the trade is automatically cancelled.

• Trading

jvikings1 - - Suggestions / Criticism

It would be nice to have a feature where you have automatic trading between 2 countries. So, if you trade so much per day to someone I is automatically taken out of your production. This would be useful for alliances.