Search Results

Search results 1-11 of 11.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I do agree with this idea, especially because if you have a few stacks of 5 or 6 planes scattered around your boarders and you are surprised attacked you can lose all of your hard earned air force within a few hours.

• Quote from Mathex319: “your stats are updated every day change ” Ah thank you

• I am having a different issue with the leveling up system, on your rank tab it will say for example mine 38,660/41,300. However if you go to the indepth stats where it shows your points for you economic and military gain, if you scroll to the bottom of both and add them it is no where near 38,660 it is 9,605 + 30,614. Its a thousand away, but it has always been behind for me. Is that just me or do the servers have a delayed time on updating?

• I have applied to join im level 42 and active every day

• Bug

Steelers0525 - - Bug Reports and Issues

I know i seem like a stat nerd lol XD, but when I go to check them I obviously look at my overall score. However when I do I think hmm... this seems low, so I check the Economic and Military scores and they do add up to the total. Here is my problem, My numbers were low because when i scrolled down to view the individual numbers and went to the total score column, the military was a good 600 higher that what it said above, and the economic was 1.5k higher then it said above. I don't know if its …

• Alliance rank

Steelers0525 - - Suggestions / Criticism

Here is an idea for something that I think will improve some aspects of the game. Alliance rank What this is, is a total/overall rank for the entire alliance as a whole. Next to the name of the clan it could show the level. Also the tags could look like this here is my clan for an example: [TMSC:37] or for all clans this [abberivation:Level] The xp could either be a combined total and the level would go up with the xp (i.e 1= 100xp, ect) or it could be a percent of each players xp could be count…

• Yes I know that I have posted this before, (This isn't spam lol) but I have added more things that my friends and I have thought of My alliance in Call of War is filled with a bunch of my friends and we are kind of new to the game but not really, and most if not all of us like to see improvement in our selves and as a group. Therefore we think that there should be more statics for personal and alliances; for example. NOTE: I do know that we have some stats with ratios, however they are not very …

• Spring cleaning

Steelers0525 - - News

I know the xp is glitching, but will all score earned update and everyone will jump a few levels, or not?

• Yes I know that I have posted this before, but I have added more things that my friends have thought of My alliance in Call of War is filled with a bunch of my friends and we are kind of new to the game but not really, and most if not all of us like to see improvement in our selves and as a group. Therefore we think that there should be more statics for personal and alliances; for example. NOTE: I do know that we have some stats with ratios, however they are not very specific. When I see a 10 ki…

• Stats

Quote from V1nd1cat0r: “I thought we already have that? ” We have a stat page, but not the most detailed one

• Stats

My alliance in Call of War is filled with a bunch of my friends and we are kind of new to the game but not really, and most if not all of us like to see improvement in our selves and as a group. Therefore we think that there should be more statics for personal and alliances; for example. Personal Stats: Rounds won Total VP gained Troop Kill death ratio Ratio of games won to lost Ratio of provinces gained to lost Alliances stats; Total provinces captured Total provinces lost Total troops killed T…