Search Results

Search results 1-19 of 19.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from LordVoidVIII: “Player Name: LordVoidVIII *Leader Name (as of June 1st, 2000): Ahmet Necdet Sezer *Country you wish to play as: Turkey *Example of ability to RP (1-2 paragraphs): As Turkey enters the 21st millennium, it faces important decisions to make both internally and externally. With Kurdish rebels to deal with and numerous inflation issues, many of its resources are being kept at home. But it will soon join the EU, further strengthening its ties with Europe, and bettering its di…

• Quote from oceanhawk: “Quote from Salidyn: “Alrighty then. Thanks o7 ” We have brought a new RP to CoN, bytros new game which is a modern verson of CoW with many other improvements you are welcome to join us there if you are interested ” Ffs,it's 'Dorado',not damn Bytro. Well,I think Bytro might've helped,but it's mainly Dorado.

• Winter Cleaning

Bacon230 - - News

The 2000 word limit kinda limits RP articles,don't ya think?

• Quote from Emperor Lelouch: “ - In-game Player Nickname: (Fall3n One) - Nation you wish to play as: (Germany) - Leader of your nation: (Joachim Gauck) - The Political Party of your Leader: (Christlich-Demokratische Union Deutschlands) (Conservative Party FYI) - Other Role-Plays you have been in: ( Ive been in 4-5 Rps most ending in failure from players being OCC or not following rules.. But my most recent one was the Modern RP as Indonesia that lasted months until it was "retired" from inactivit…

• In case anyone is still interested,the game has been moved over to the new game,Call Of Nations:Modern War.I have been made new admin and will hopefully be putting up a forum post on CON:MW as soon as possible.Hope to see y'all there

• *Required **If a Member of RPU, leave this blank Iz member of RPU,but wants something to do *Username: Bacon230 *Nation:Canada *Leader Name (As of 1925): William L. Mackenzie King **RP Sample (1 - 2 Paragraphs): Iz member of RPU and doesn't feel like doing a sample *Do you Accept All the Rules? Ye m8 Do you have a Question? Not Right Now

• Quote from King Draza Mihajlovic: “Quote from valdrin00: “Quote from King Draza Mihajlovic: “I saw in Jhon's episodes about the COW RP that you said that i was the aggressor. i did not even know that i had troops in ukraine. i was "sure" that i pulled most of them out of all territories..I leaved the coalition because i already left the game..... (Hidden Content) ” Why dont you join the new RP? join us on discord and we'll figure it out. ” "why don't you join the new rp?" Wait. you changed the m…

• Quote from King Draza Mihajlovic: “Quote from Lord Asher: “Sorry guys, the current admins gone MIA, so we're just deciding a new one and then we'll get back. Sorry for not responding sooner. ” did anyone fuck up something, yet? ” Yugoslavia got the coast invaded by Ukraine Btw

• Map Maker

Bacon230 - - Suggestions / Criticism

So maybe there could be a feature that you only get a certain % of the points than you would get in a normal game.Like have a limit around the number of cp's you can place on the map(around the same number as the curent maps).Once you first create the maps the % could be set low,like 5% or something.Every like that map receives brings the % up a little,until you get to a max%,like 25%,40% or something like that.Then an admin/moderator(whatever they're called XD) would review the map and decide t…

• So are we using the 2015 Roleplay's system? "Units Infantry Infantry are the standard ground forces of any army and act as the backbone of said army, even though they are rather weak and require mechanized infantry to cover them they are very capable of turning the tide of a war. Commandos Commandos are special forces, they have the special capability of being able to be sent into locations such as Syria and aid another nation in a proxy war discretely. They are the elite of the elite and are ve…

• Any chance you could make a thing saying what each unit is in modern times.Like Light Tanks=IFV's,Battleships=Cruisers,etc,etc.I guess it just adds some nice extra depth/emersion to the game.

• What if when we joined the game the AI has already researched above our allowed techs.For example if someone was allowed to build lv.2 Inf but the AI already researched lv.3?

• Application: Required * *Player Name:Bacon230 Skype Name: (only needs to be entered if you want to join the skype group chat):Bacon230 or baconator230,not sure *Leader Name (as of June 1st, 2000):Giuliano Amato en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Giuliano_Amato *Country you wish to play as:Italy *Example of ability to RP (1-2 paragraphs):(From the first millennium rp) 9,March,1996. The Liberal Leader John Howard steps onto the stage."Hello.The next few days shall be very important in the history of the marvel…

• The New Millennium RP

Bacon230 - - Roleplaying Threads

Yeah,is this still going or is it merged into the New World RP?

• The New Millennium RP

In-Game Name:Bacon230 Country you want to play as:Australia Leader of that Country (as of 2000):John Howard(1996-2007) Please provide a sample of your ability to RP (2-3 paragraphs):(Only my second rp,first being modern 2015) 9,March,1996. The Liberal Leader John Howard steps onto the stage."Hello.The next few days shall be very important in the history of the marvelous nation that is Australia.With almost every source predicting we'll win the election,i'd like to make a Thank You speech.We,as t…

• Some of my Ideas

These are some of the ideas that I have or really like.Most of these have been talked about before,but i'm still kinda new to the forums. -Modding.There are lots of ideas players come up with all the time,so why not let them make it themselves.There could be a somewhat easy modding tool to use so that the creation of mods wouldn't be limited to experienced modders from different games.This would be easier for Role Plays to be had.For VP/realism reasons (unrealistic for horses to go against mega-…

• 2015 Modern Roleplay

Sorry about the NATO thing,I didn't realize Romania wasn't in NATO in the rp

• 2015 Modern Roleplay

APPLICATION: Player Name:Bacon230 Nation you wish to play as:Romania Name of your leader:Klaus Iohannis Roleplay Example: Incident Report:This morning at aproximatly 7:00AM our Black Sea fleet was forced to return to base after a Russian air squadron of around 12 fighters entered the area and came within 40 metres of our fleet several times,to the point where it was so intimidating that the fleet decided to leave the area.At the time our fleet was participating with other NATO members as part of…

• New Map Ideas

To fix the open ocean maybe you can include the west coast of USA,Canada and Alaska.