Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 384.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Unit Naming

Not A Communist - - General Discussions

Whenever I name my units they have to create a sense of dread for my enemy. So I usually name them "Death to [insert enemy]" or "ur next [insert]" or "gift for your [insert]". I wanna be able to name units so I can see if my starting infs survive until the end.

• Controlled Airspace

Not A Communist - - News

Quote from freezy: “As mentioned in the post I just linked, you are still able to fly over neutral countries, you just have to do it differently than before (point 4 in that post). ” Doesn't really matter, still an unnecessary change from before. I read the entirety of the post, it still takes the power from the player regardless. Quote from freezy: “I recommend to you then reading this post: Controlled Airspace ” I read the entire post. Freezy will always defend Bytro of course, but all I'm say…

• Controlled Airspace

Not A Communist - - News

Quote from MarkAchkar: “look my silly friends, when i see planes patrolling my lands, even if i have nap i go to war! i send a 30min warning to withdraw and never enter my airspace or i go to war, if u r weak and afraid ofc u dont want war, maybe i see u someday in the battlefield and i will show u how silly i am. i closed this post and wont read it again, fix ur issues with bytro, for me there is more important issues to worry about like player getting bored after few month and leaving the game…

• Controlled Airspace

Not A Communist - - News

Quote from freezy: “You really interpret it in the most negative way possible, don't you? I hoped you would appreciate some "real talk" instead of only fluff. The whole point was not about you alone, so please don't read it as personal insult or something. I just wanted to make clear that the forum is not the whole community, that is all. It is still one important part of the community though. Not in terms of numbers, but in terms of valuable feedback from dedicated players. I also edited my pos…

• Controlled Airspace

Not A Communist - - News

Quote from Quasi-duck: “This is a terrible change. Conflict of Nations has this and it is a truly terrible feature. Never before has a country ever gone to war because someone flew a plane over their nation. Not even when said aircraft was shot down. Just look at the U2 shot down by the Soviets in the Cold War, or when Turkey shot down that Russian jet a while back. Going to war over surveillance just isn't something that happens. ” Glad you are back Quasi. Haven't read most responses but this i…

• Warfare Modifications

Not A Communist - - News

Quote from MontanaBB: “Actually, in comparison to their real world WW2 counterparts, our in-game rockets are dramatically over-powered. Yes, I repeat: rockets are over-powered. Real V-2s were, in fact, virtually useless as a tactical weapon against combat units in the field. They were wildly inaccurate -- sure, they could hit a city of the size of London or Antwerp (most of the time) -- but they were simply incapable of targeting fixed military installations, let alone regiment-sized combat unit…

• Quote from Bluephantom956: “@Not A Communist Hey, I got your message. I would gladly join, however I have recently been pressed for time, and would likely end up more inactive than I was in the New Millennium RP. As such, I wish you all the luck you need in running this Roleplay. I will be unable to join this Roleplay as a Major, but I CAN join as a AI Nation if you can get a Game Operator to add me. I can be the poor soul to play as Bulgaria, or something else like that. ” I appreciate it man. …

• Quote from Spaztroanut: “Name ingame: Spaztronaut Rp Experience: very little, mostly spontaneous RP in pub games Country Selection: Turkey Sample: The leaders of the Turkish Republic cast uneasy looks upon one another during their Parliamentary session this morning. Europe was in flames, just as it had been 20 years ago. But what would become of Turkey? She had her territory torn from her by the ravenous Entente only two decades ago, lands that Turks had held for generations, land soaked in Turk…

• Very good update. When will the speed rounds be up?

• Rockets

Not A Communist - - Questions and Answers

Hit and miss really with rockets. It also depends on forts/how many buildings are in the province. Disabling a lvl 2 airbase would take a good amount of rockets however.

• Quote from AtomicLizard: “How about Nationalist Spain? ” Sure.

• Quote from Chickenus: “name: Chickenus RP Experience: Not much, I like to write in the paper, tried a few minor RPs. I was part of the recent failed CoN Rp RP Sample: Brave Lithuanian Soldiers Storm Paris! With the war with france seeming to wrap up, The Chicken-Lithuanian Commonwealth has decided to release details relating to the heroic siege of paris. With each sides armies consisting of about 15,000 men, and the french well dug in, it would seem the odds were at least even. However, Lithuani…

• Quote from NICKYD: “Any chance I can join and be Japan ? Emperors Residence... All along the table serious faces stared at there divine emperor as Admiral Yamamoto informed him of there plans . "The American and British embargo on the import of desperately needed resources over our war in China leaves us little room to move . We need those resources desperately for our military in China and factorys here on home island. After carefully considering all options we have only one course of action . …

• Quote from NICKYD: “Is Japan taken ? ” Nope.

• Quote from MontanaBB: “Quote from Not A Communist: “The next feature we need added to the game is definitely new unit skins. We need, at the very least, a British Unit skins ” Yes, we need a complete set of British unit skins so British troops are not using American skins, the New Zealanders are not using German skins, and several of the Indian sub-countries are not using Japanese skins. Then we could fully differentiate a complete set of American skins, so they do not include a German battleshi…

• Quote from BATMAN0729: “RP Sample: "I Fusho Shiroma will bring our country to power! We will conquerour enemies with relentless force! We will not surender! We will not fail! We will conquer china! We will conquer the United States and all it's allies! I will partner with Nazi Germany and together we will be unstopable! Listen to my words people of the great Japanese Empire! If all our hearts go to the same goal nothing will stop us! For the great Japanese Empire! Is that long enough for my firs…

• Quote from BATMAN0729: “name: ITS BATMAN RP Experience: Don't have any. I'm new to this Country Selection: Japanese Empire RP Sample: On May 11, 1939, in the Nomonhan Incident (Battle of Khalkhin Gol), a Mongolian cavalry unit of some 70 to 90 men entered the disputed area in search of grazing for their horses, and encountered Manchukuoan cavalry, who drove them out. Two days later the Mongolian force returned and the Manchukoans were unable to evict them. The Japanese IJA 23rd Division and othe…

• The next feature we need added to the game is definitely new unit skins. We need, at the very least, a British Unit skin. Or a French Unit skin. Discuss

• Quote from ty0303: “Quote from Not A Communist: “Quote from ty0303: “Name : memes420 RP Experience: I have done just a few smaller RPs that weren't very good so I have been looking for a good one and this seems like a fantastic one Country Selection: USA RP Sample: "On the morning on April 14, a new era began. An era of peace, diplomacy. A new era for the world as a whole. The American government will no longer stand idly by, we will now jump into international affairs, we will now use our might…

• Quote from NunyaBizness: “Name: NunyaBizness RP Experience: nada - apart from solo. Country: Canada ” Accepted, we spoke before