Search Results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Forum Ranks

graaf89 - - Questions and Answers

About the rank you described as retired veteran, I assume you mean retired hero, retired hero's are former members of the support staff.

• Parting Ways - WiseOdin

graaf89 - - General Discussions

Quote from Ay Blinkin: “triangles? graaf is Illuminati. Confirmed ” I can't confirm nor deny. -_-

Quote from Ay Blinkin: “What if you are colorblind? ” not everything are triangles and rectangles?

We will miss you Odin, we sometimes may have been on opposite opinions about some things but we all understood it was always for the better of the game and you are respected for that and I always liked talking to you. I wish you the best in your future undertakings.

• Spectate mode

graaf89 - - Suggestions / Criticism

Such a thing will never happen Injinji, its way too easy to cheat then. Also that suggestion of the shared maps players could be tricked then by 'friends'.

• Account Level

graaf89 - - Questions and Answers

Rich, You will not be able to create more then one game eacht month but you are able to join multiple games, the reason for the creation limitation is to prevent the spamming of maps with only one player in it.

• Also it can help to login on a game (en game in this case) and see if there's a mod in the chat to whom you can tell that the forum is getting flooded.

• Alarming Demotion

graaf89 - - Bug Reports and Issues

Hello LuckyX1, This issue is know, in order for this to be fixed you need to submit a support ticket where you say that your rank has been lost. Yours sincerely, graaf89 Moderator EN team SGO NL team

• A Squiggle Says Farewell

I'll sure miss you kitty squiggle , and for one I'm also happy that I came back because that way I also met you. I was actually at first a bit nervous at the first encounter because I didn't knew what to expect of you but I was very happy when you and meandwine gave a second chance. I surely hope we will keep having those conversations as I enjoyed them just as much as you Squiggle in peace my dear