Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 29.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Blank reseach window

Faey - - Bug Reports and Issues

So I refreshed all of your games again. Please test and tell me if this is still occuring. Maybe you can also join a new game to see if it also occurs there. Edit: Apparently, the problem is not completely fixed yet. I discussed it with the developers and they are working on a fix for the remaining issues. Sorry for the inconvenience caused!

• Blank reseach window

Sorry to ask again but did you clear your browser cache and refresh the page?

• Blank reseach window

Hey everyone, good news! This issue should be fixed with today's update. Have fun playing!

• Blank reseach window

Hi tyconut, I looked into your game but could not reproduce the problem.So this seems to be a problem on your end. Is it still occuring? Please delete your browser cache and refresh the game. Best regards,

• what is a pioneer

Faey - - Questions and Answers

Hi caeleb22, please have a look at this thread in the Frontline Pioneer forum section: What is Frontline Pioneering? I hope that will explain your questions

• Thanks for making me aware of this I will forward the issue so it can be discussed with the devs.

• We can do it!

Faey - - News

Dear Generals, it is time again for our strong force to take down those bugs. We can do it! Brace yourselves for another attack of brave technicians and persistent volunteers that ensure to improve our gaming experience once again. Here is a list with all the fixes from this week: - Planes did not fly between Uelen and Nome (100p map). - Diplomacy widget: “Type message here…” did not always go away. - The enable building button did not work in building details panel. - The building info showed l…

• Same procedure as every week

Faey - - News

Dear generals, as you know, the headquarters have been fighting bugs for many weeks now. Our technicians are still not tired of fixing issues. Thanks to you, our helpful generals, who keep informing us about such problems, we can continue to improve our work. Furthermore, we extended the search function to also find countries and players. Here is a list of this week’s fixes and improvements: - It is now possible to search for countries or players with ctrl+f. - Fixed a bug where units of the sam…

• No power to bugs!

Faey - - News

Dear Generals, last week the headquarter already started its battle against the bugs. This week we continue to fight eagerly against any threat from those nasty vermin. We also added the new game creation option “Anonymous round” that might be interesting for many of you who like to play a little secretive. Here is a list of all changes and improvements: - Crates spawned in AI territory during peace period, so players could not collect the crate. Now crates only spawn after peace period is over.…

• A Builder's Dream!

Faey - - News

Only users with small screens have that problem. But it will be fixed soon.

• toys r us ad

Faey - - Beta Feedback & Issues

Please give me a screenshot of the ad and the URL of the page it sends you to.

• Secure your crate!

Faey - - News

No, the crates will only appear in newly created games. And by the way, they are active again and hopefully working this time!

• Secure your crate!

Faey - - News

Sadly, an error occured with the new suply crates. We have currently disabled the feature while our developers investigate the problem. Thanks for your understanding!

• Secure your crate!

Faey - - News

Dear Generals, this week we have two big changes for you. The headquarter proudly presents supply crates as a new source of secret blueprints and resources. These crates appear randomly in an enemy or neutral AI province (never in your ally’s country). You have to conquer the province in a certain amount of time to secure the crate. It can contain either resources or blueprints. These blueprints are a meta-feature relevant for all your active and future games. Collecting a certain amount of blue…

• Poll: Patton or Montgomery?

Faey - - General Discussions

Dear players, here is a small poll for you. Which of these two generals do you know or even like better? George S. Patton, US Army general or Bernard Montgomery, Field Marshal of the British Army We would love to hear your opinions and see some discussions here! Your Call of War Team

• Philippines Land

Faey - - Suggestions / Criticism

Thanks for reporting! I passed it to the developers.

• Capitol flags missing?

Faey - - Beta Feedback & Issues

So much love for flags Just to inform you, it's a bug and we will fix it soon!

• Welcome to the Frontline Pioneer forum! The Frontline Pioneer or 'FP' is a testing area for new game implementations made by Bytro. New things, such as the recently added Airplane Carrier was tested in FP before it was released on the standard maps. If you have been selected as a Pioneer, and chosen to accept, you will have access to games that are already made as FP map. (unless they are passworded, naturally). It is our hope, that many active players will take part in this and help Bytro make …

• Screenshot Contest! (closed)

Faey - - News

We have three winners! After lengthy discussions in the headquarter, we can now present you the three winners of our screenshot contest. Thanks to everyone for participating! Some of your entries made us laugh, others made us wonder. We will surely hold another contest in a while. You can now check out the three winners on our facebook page!

• Screenshot Contest! (closed)

Faey - - News

******** Hi everyone, thanks for your great screenshots! We will end the contest now and evaluate all of them. It will take some time to choose the winners, since there were over 100 entries on facebook and here. Thanks for your patience.