Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 22.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Why did I get removed for no reason?

• I would like to join but I am still kinda new

• Hello im New

_King_Broseidon_ - - General Discussions

Welcome bro let me know when you want a game bro and we can make one xD, glad you joined.

• CoW memes

_King_Broseidon_ - - Off Topic

Quote from Maximilien: “Quote from Irritator: “VGjvhEx.png ” It is one conspiracy! ” index.php

• CoW memes

_King_Broseidon_ - - Off Topic

Wow lmao these are all so good XD

• Hi

Wow thanks everyone

• Hi can someone link me to that game? I will play it and link me to the forums also xD. I think my name fits well in the game.

• Quote from MihailMD: “Europe is influenced by USA, all the history that is taught around WWII is based on American propaganda, thus it does not really matter whether he is Irish, french , English etc ” Not really I learned that the allies won the war together no where in my text books did it ever say "USA Won the war by themselves" and I doubt any other country is like that. maybe in USA they do that but not in Ireland or most other European countries.

• 220px-Defense.gov_photo_essay_120831-D-VO565-013.jpg 9250979321ffd02797e1e8ae4c3e728d.jpg These 2 armies won the war okay, goodgame.

• Hi

_King_Broseidon_ - - Alliance Introductions

Yes I would like to join your alliance thanks Your name in game: _Broseidon_ Where are you from: Ireland but I live in USA You have experience in S1914 or Thirty Kingdoms: No I just started this game my friend Mr.Squiggles showed me it! Activity in the forum and the game is neccesary, you can do this: Yes I can be active im still learning though.

• Quote from Gen.Jamison: “Quote from Sir McSquiggles: “I have to agree. The Germans did have a pretty superior fighting force. But I would have to wonder...If my Squiggly army is better than all the choices.... hmm... ” yes i vote squiggly army they did beat the germans and the Russians and the americans ” I was one of the Generals along side Sir McSquiggles we attacked from both sides and took back our beloved Squilly Mountain.

• Im not trying to cause an argument here but If the Germans are so great how come they attacked Russian in their winter and the russians were smart to to let them keep coming through russia because the cold weather was killing most of them off so it wasn't hard for the Russians to defeat Germany lol.

• No thats not what I meant lol. I meant like all the allies needed eachother to win. Im pretty sure the soviets helped the allies win.

• Hi

_King_Broseidon_ - - Alliance Introductions

Im new I will delete this post in 24 hours if you feel like its spam. I just wanted to know if anyone would accept me into there alliance. I am only level 1 lol (still learning). If you could reply with some useful info or tips also its much appreciated. Cheers!

• Quote from oceanhawk: “Quote from Quasi-duck: “Quote from oceanhawk: “Has CoW thought you nothing? Numbers means nothing.. ” You can't compare a game to real life..... ” you serious? numbers mean absolute nothing.. France had more tanks that the Germans in 1940.... The most important things are a general and his tactics... well maybe not.. but its defo not numbers The soviets numbers, didnt win them the war, although I wont deny that it made some impact.. The soviet troops were poorly led, feed …

• Quote from oceanhawk: “Quote from _King_Broseidon_: “I would also have to go with Russia because I think they are the toughest lol. If I could rank them it would go: 1.Ireland(my country) lol jk 1. Russia 2. USA 3. Germany 4. Britain 5. Japan ” Irish too wwhhoo otherwise disagree with ur thingy ” lol cool where are you from in Ireland? You disagree? What do you think it would be then? Please don't say Britain lol.

• I would also have to go with Russia because I think they are the toughest lol. If I could rank them it would go: 1.Ireland(my country) lol jk 1. Russia 2. USA 3. Germany 4. Britain 5. Japan

• Hi

Thanks all

• Hi

Aw okay thanks anyway if anyone can let me know