Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Sign me up please. I want to last longer than five days next time...

• Weird Combat Result

hamakto - - Bug Reports and Issues

That is what I missed. That Anti-tank is classified as infantry even if it shows under the Armor section on the build selection screen. Thanks to all! Ham

• I am in! Or want to be in...

• Weird Combat Result

hamakto - - Bug Reports and Issues

I was fighting a dead-stick opponent and they had a lone AA gun (100%) out there. All I had in range to go clean it up was a single Anti-Tank (100%) I expected to take it out and take some damage (3,4,5 points). But I did not expect that the AA Gun would destroy the Anti-Tank Unit and still have 20% life left. The AA should be a 1.0 defense w/10 hp. Anti-Tank 3.0 attack w/ 10 hp. Should be a clear victory? Or am I missing something?

• Yesterday, I was helping an ally protect some territories against an assault by a mutual enemy. On territory had a level 2 fortification, and 4 of my troops. The enemy attacked with one unit (old order)... and he captured the territory and I had to fight him with him getting the fortification bonus. A second occurrence happened an hour later where I had troops defending another territory (at least no forts). It immediately switched side. A territory center needs to be clear of all enemy troops b…