Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Trade for specific items

sivad - - Suggestions / Criticism

Because there seems to always be a shortage of something, especially with the new map, it would be helpful if a player could go into the market and request a specific trade. For example, if I'm fat with food but need goods, I would be able to offer that specific trade rather than trading for cash only. That way someone who is in the opposite predicament can make the trade and it would all be anonymous.

• Quote from Mathex319: “I got a response from higher staff that this should now be working, is it working for you guys or is this still a problem? ” Still a problem for "gameID=1596359"

• Show/Hide Troops

sivad - - Suggestions / Criticism

Yup. Just visited to post this same suggestion.

• Supporters and allies

sivad - - News

It seems to me that coalitions should be temporary in nature rather than being equal to team warfare. As one coalition dissolves another will be formed. This is part of the diplomacy of the game. Sometimes sides will change as part of competing interests change. They will be most effective in the way they can allow a bloc of smaller nations to protect themselves against a much larger aggressor. It is my opinion that large nations should have no need of (no business, even) coalitions because it c…

• Bombers stuck embarking

sivad - - Bug Reports and Issues

Done. Thanks.

• Bombers stuck embarking

sivad - - Bug Reports and Issues

I have a bomber wing (BI 46) that has been stuck in an "embarking" loop for about 36 hours. Trying to re-route it to a different location has no effect. uid=5181086&gameID=1333199