Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• i have tried the V1 and this is kind of secret weapon is really really too slow. Only 270 KM/h against the first interceptor that can reach 420 km/h , much faster, also v1 fight against second generation interceptor that reach 495 km/h, so V1 is pure useless with this speed. The real speed was 640 km/h but since it will be OP i suggest to increase V1 to 480 km/h or speed like that to be competitive

• Naming Fleets

Heinz guderian99 - - Suggestions / Criticism

Quote from Butter Ball Bill: “It was fighting some Italians and for once they didn't run away. ” ehi man, give some respect for men that fought and died for his country. Italians soldiers weren't coward, i remember that at el alamein were all germans troops were in full retreat the folgore division remained on his location to cover the retreat of germans and their friends. They destroyed an huge amount of tanks, well over their last bullet, they destroyed tanks with everthing they had. I have re…

• Naming Fleets

Heinz guderian99 - - Suggestions / Criticism

it woild be fantastic to name, fleets, air division, and land division. It would be fantastic to create 7 panzer division, Afrika korps the JG52 and so on

• Me 262 speed

Heinz guderian99 - - Questions and Answers

Quote from Butter Ball Bill: “Other planes at that level would not be that fast so they have to lower it to make it fair. Other countries don't have German tech, some have Russian and American tech. ” the speed was the main tactical advantage of the me262, for example we can give historical speed to me262 but an higher production/research cost

• Me 262 speed

Heinz guderian99 - - Questions and Answers

in game the tier 5 jet masserschimitt 262 have a speed of 720 Km/h when the normal speed for me 262 was around 800 km/h and the maximum speed indicated in the cockpit was 850 km/h. So why in game we have this value?