Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 25.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [ES]PLAYER LEAGUE 2.0

gacob - - Find Co-players

THIS IS NOT A TOURNAMENT Hello everyone. Some time ago I had a idea, I thought that this will change the concept of competitiveness in this game but the idea was refused. My idea consists in design a system league with divisions(like bronze, silver, gold..) where the players play in the map of 10 players in two teams(5vs5). The victory is rewarded with points and the defeat is rewarded with remove points. I am going to do this idea on my own. HOW WORKS THE MATCH-MAKING? The players are stored in…

• About Aircraft Carriers

gacob - - General Discussions

You need tactical bombers lv 4 for put them in the aircraft carriers.

• Tanls Vs ANti Air

gacob - - Questions and Answers

Use soldiers and artillery.

• Supporters and allies

gacob - - News

Is it possible to add this feature to the team maps?

• Missile anti-aircraft

gacob - - Suggestions / Criticism

Quote from IISpikeII: “Quote from gacob: “The radius need more technology, for example, actually we have lassers than detect enemy aircraft or missiles. ” In addition to that, there should be a sort of radar network that notifies the people operating the rocket to fire at the approaching aircraft or rockets. This would not only make your enemy think twice about rocket spam, but also think twice about sending aircraft near your territory. ” The fuction is the same, I let it to the Developers.

• Missile anti-aircraft

Quote from oceanhawk: “Quote from gacob: “Quote from oceanhawk: “Would you like to have it set as a radius? where if enemy aircraft enter, they will be shot at? also, will it work like rocketsonce they shoot, they gone.. or like other units? also, can they fire when moving? Do they travel in convoy? I just think these units need to have some checks on them.. like slow movement.. otherwise, I like ” I prefer let it to the Developers.If they have a radius, would be effective if they have 20 points…

• Missile anti-aircraft

Quote from oceanhawk: “Would you like to have it set as a radius? where if enemy aircraft enter, they will be shot at? also, will it work like rocketsonce they shoot, they gone.. or like other units? also, can they fire when moving? Do they travel in convoy? I just think these units need to have some checks on them.. like slow movement.. otherwise, I like ” I prefer let it to the Developers. If they have a radius, would be effective if they have 20 points against aircraft in attack instead deffe…

• An Interesting Idea

gacob - - Roleplaying Threads

Are you talking about create a new game for make a rol about Cold War?

• Airplane Carrier

gacob - - Bug Reports and Issues

The carrier is in the water or in the harbor? In the harbor you can't.

• Missile anti-aircraft

In the end of the WW2, the anti-aircraft artillery was surpassed by the missile anti-aircraft(in 1950). My suggestion is add this missile to the game as a medium research: - Day 30 in secret:rocket(reason: RTV-G-4 Bumper rocket was launched in 1948 and SSM-N-8 Regulus in 1951). The same cost than research rocket lv 2, time 2d and 13h. - Requirements: Air base lv 1. Industrial complex lv 1. Research: rocket lv 2. - Cost: the same of a rocket lv3. - Production time: 14h. - Attributes: Only deffend…

• Radiation

Quote from Quasi-duck: “Quote from gacob: “In Hiroshima and Nagasaki, more of 100.000 persons(of the total, 246.000 persons) died by the radiation. Many of them died months more later of the blast. Actually, the radiation causes a high probability of acquire cancer and leukemia. ” Oh lordy, that was people exposed to the blast for cripes sake. In case you didn't know, cancer is not contagious. ” For your first sentence, not. For the second, i never told that.

• Radiation

Quote from Quasi-duck: “Quote from Kollin: “But personally I have been wondering why there are negative effects for units that pass through. ” There isn't, just low province morale. Quote from Kollin: “I mean once a nuke is dropped it take years for the radiation to dissipate ” This is a common misunderstanding. An atom-bomb is extremely efficient and leaves little to no radiation behind. Look at Hiroshima and Nagasaki now, both are bustling cities. They started being rebuilt very soon after the…

• Radiation

Quote from Quasi-duck: “Yeah, no duh @gacob but that doesn't mean they leave a deadly amount of radiation behind after the blast. ” Obviously a bomb that works with radiation expel radiation after of the blast.

• Radiation

Quote from Maximilien: “Quote from gacob: “Every nuke bomb use radiation for the fission, if somebody don't trust that, look in Google. Tsar bomb is a little exception. ” Yes, there are different atomic bombs, in addition, the Tsar bomb does not have to be in the game. ” I only said Tsar for add an exception. Every nuke use radiation(every type).

• Radiation

Every nuke bomb use radiation for the fission, if somebody don't trust that, look in Google. Tsar bomb is a little exception.

• Radiation

Quote from Quasi-duck: “Quote from gacob: “more later you will die by the radiation. ” I know, I've said this a few times already. That doesn't mean that units that walk through a nuked area will die or even be exposed to radiation. ” Of course, that happens in real life and would happens here.

• Radiation

Quote from Quasi-duck: “Quote from oceanhawk: “you think you are safe walking around Chernobyl? no suit, just walking around, a day after the incident? ” Like I said earlier, nukes are different to dirty bombs and exploding reactors. Hiroshima and Nagasaki had people rebuilding less than a week afterwards, I think. ” Only exist one nuke that doesn't produce radiation and it's russian(Tsar). In many cases, if you survive to a nuke, more later you will die by the radiation.

• Radiation

Hey! Today, I did my first attack with a nuclear bomb. Really i love it. My suggestion is add radiaton to the game. Q: What's radiation? A: This is a negative effect in the zone of the blast of a nuclear bomb. Q: What does this negative effect? A: This negative effect does than the territory never will have poblation(0 production) or units. If an unit join in the territory, the unit will die little by little. Q: This is possible of see in the map? A: Yes, a special effect for the territory and a…

• I'm really tired about this bug. When the Developers will look than this is not normal? 15 tactics bombers lv 2 can't kill 3 enemy militia lv 1.

• Already I did but I reported it in this section too.