Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 25.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Building Icons

Nephthys - - Suggestions / Criticism

They are only temporary, pretty sure I saw somewhere that the devs plan on including icons which are clear to see on the map yet are informative, and not too cluttery.

• Maximum damage

Nephthys - - Questions and Answers

Its easier to find the ratios here because the Attack Damage value is posted (this is the value you get when you hover over the strength). However, it might hold out that there is no limit, and the value slowly decays with increasing troop numbers. This is the case with militia on Thirty Kingdoms - there is no maximum, just that each extra troop becomes more and more superfluous for attacking purposes.

• Pretty sure HP is Honra e Patria...

• Quote from Chaltan: “ -Spanish version. Spanish is the second language most talked in the world after Chinesa, whose language only speak person from there.( Is the same like native speakers or strangers speakers+native speakers) Good luck ! ” The only reason Spanish was not created initially is because the devs cannot speak Spanish.

• Iron/Oil Balancing

I don't know if this is the case for everyone else, but I seem to have loads of Iron and/or Oil (depending on what country you are). This means that, just like in Thirty Kingdoms, the market is a tad broken. Since the AI also do not need Iron and Oil, noone wants to buy Iron/Oil. Which means we get tonnes of it, and nothing to do with it. The problem with these resources is that you cannot spend them, since all buildings cost Stocks (which is a limiting resource) and all troops cost Stocks and M…

• Naval Bases were affected - I had a level 3 Naval Base (which was building a BB) downgrade itself to level 2.5.

• Incorrect DE Flag

Nephthys - - Bug Reports and Issues

Quote from Butter Ball Bill: “No, the Irish flag is gold. Trust me, I'm Irish. I would thank you in Irish, but I hate the language. ” William of Gold doesn't quite sound right.

• Upkeep buildings tend to be made so that they can be turned off - naval bases could have just been missed off on the list.

• Daily Prize

Quote from rastermannMB: “Game is not even released... I think we don´t need the "feature" (?) yet. But is the Tombola in 30K available? ” No.

• Cruisers inefective

Quote from Butter Ball Bill: “Hey Neph, heres a fun fact! - Cruisers supplied amphibious gunfire support to land forces at the start of wars until the more operationally expensive battleships could be reactivated Got this from one of my reliable sources. If they were not used for this, what were they for? Hmmm?Hmmm? ” I don't remember writing on this thread....

• A little suggestion

*Sigh* The resource slider in Supremacy 1914 adjusts CIVILIAN CONSUMPTION based on the 3 resource groupings of Food, Materials, Energy. In Call of War, there is NO civilian consumption, besides a tiny amount of grain and stocks. And there are no resource groupings. Basically, if there was a resource slider, it will would only slide between grain and stocks. Which doesn't make sense, as they cannot be compared.

• Disbanding Units

Units will become more powerful when you update it them. And you won't need to disband them, just kill them off fighting a war. Every little helps.

• Quote from CzarHellios: “Reporting a Article via the D.E states "Thirty Kingdoms" instead of "Call of War". ” Because Thirty Kingdoms is obviously the superior game.

• Manpower/units

I haven't got too much input on this thread, but my presence is known. I haven't got anything against you lukenbm, but its my mission to dislike any post liked by its creator. Italy is quite short of manpower, I find (its the limiting resource). My other game, as Turkey, can't tell because of the tutorial giving me a resource boost.

• Militia level 2

Its fixed now.

• Militia level 2

Militia level 2 - game 1.068.330 (DE) - Türkei Plowdiw province, started a few hours ago: gyazo.com/760a50dc83ac09adac9e7a6613a45120 What it says when I want to build militia: gyazo.com/fb059e90059872ac65d736a73e74ae09 Just started building one now, in Antalya province: gyazo.com/84eb7eb86ea537075279e1e85b485caa

• Militia level 2

I don't know where to put this, as it isn't really a bug. When you upgrade Militia 1 to Militia 2, their build time increases from 12 hours to 2 days. This seems rather nonsensical. There is no point in researching militia level 2 until you have build as much militia as possible. Because all militia in your country will upgrade once the research is complete.

• Chat

Quote from Vight Morris: “the chat resize problem should now be fixed (was an issue in firefox only) ” It wasn't, chrome had the same problem (thats also fixed). Also, 30k has the same problem.

• Can't close a tab

Even if you can't see the x button, you can still close the window by clicking outside of it.

• Bad names of provinces

Pressburg is called Bratislava on the English server - the EN and DE servers use different names for the cities.