Search Results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Japan in world map

Vultu69 - - Off Topic

From my experience, Philipines is even worse than Japan. too much hoping islands just to move troops around your own territories. I have done ok with Japan or other island groups in the past and I have found the biggest challenge is limited resources at the start. this is the same problem for Cuba. But the big advantage is if you can end up being the one player left with all the south pacific islands (and australia) after the first few weeks, you have a solid amount of resources coming in and ca…

• I would like to suggest a research tree for infrastructure. Items could include: -Plastics - improved goods production rate for all provinces -Synthetic oil - same as above except for oil and possibly at later levels to affect range of aircraft and rockets -Medical research - for improvements to manpower production and unit healing rates -Engineering - improvements to iron and/or rare materials production rates -Psychology - for empire-wide morale bonuses -Radio/radar - for improved morale (easi…