Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 371.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Election results: Yay or Nay?

vex03 - - Off Topic

Yay. For one, and in all fairness... ffs respect the election process. Nobody was protesting when Obama was elected, the left need to cry it out for a day, and give Trump a chance. My god. These protests are a disgrace to the American democratic election process. RESPECT IT PEOPLE. He won fair and square. Anybody that believes trump is based off racism, bigotry, sexism really needs a fact check. I'd be happy to provide one.

• Quote from LightningTurk: “Application: Player Name: LightningTurk Leader name : Bülent Ecevit Nation: Republic of Turkey Within the Turkish Election of 1999, due to no individual party securing the majority of the electorate votes, at least three different political parties needed to establish a government for the Republic of Turkey. His salvation came from the Unanimous agreements of the Motherland Party and the Nationalist Movement party, both intending to use this example of administrative c…

• Quote from KarlVonKlausewit: “Application: Player Name: Karl Von Klausewit Leader name : Yanis Varoufakis Country: Greece Example of RP: It is the 20th century, and greece finds itself in need dire for both political and economical reform. The former government also known as PASOK have ruined the political climate through maladministration and corruption. The economy has collapsed in this process, due to the lack of investment into the basic infrastructure. All the while the greek government has…

• Quote from winterniqht: “Player Name: Winterniqht *Leader Name (as of June 1st, 2000): Jens Stoltenberg *Country you wish to play as: Norway *Example of ability to RP (1-2 paragraphs): I am a passive aggressive Soviet Democratic Dictator. Jens Stoltenberg (me) was born in the Arctic while my parents were doing scientific study on the ice layers. These cold, harsh beginnings were a foreshadow of who I was to become. I rule my county with an Iron Fist! And I ride a giant wolf that was created in t…

• Poll on Next RP

vex03 - - Roleplaying Threads

Quote from Arstotzka1: “How about an RP where you start in 1900 where World War 1 and 2 are a must but the rest can be different? ” You know that actually doesn't sound too bad.

• Quote from Scottern: “Dang it, I was too late as well :c ” We still have spots open, and we are only in about 4 days of RPing ! Still young !

• Quote from Dr. Leprechan: “Hey folks, have fun with this RP I am sure it will be great, I wish I saw it sooner ” thanks Leprechan! We appreciate your help friend! Again, if you wanna a spot we have some ! We're only about 4 days into roleplaying

• Mock Presidential Race pt. 2

vex03 - - Off Topic

Quote from Jewbear: “Can i throw my name in the ring for this election. ” You've already won.

• Quote from crazzymasster: “Well i feel like being a terrorist today ;p time to be Il-Ida but i would want to ask some questions like can i get foreign help like how Iran and Afghanistan supported terrorist cells with money and weaponry or how the US supported anti communist rebels in Afghanistan? ” Yes you may however not a lot of nations are going to be willing to give you anything. But you might find a few anti-west countries.

• Quote from crazzymasster: “Quote from John pete1: “Quote from crazzymasster: “Player Name: Crazzymasster Leader: Prime Minister Vajpayee Country: India Example article(from one of my past rps ;p): "It is also an honour, perhaps almost unique, audience by the President of France. Amid his heavy burdens, duties, and responsibilities - unsought but not recoiled from - the President has travelled a thousand miles to dignify and magnify our meeting here to-day and to give me an opportunity of address…

• RP support team

vex03 - - Suggestions / Criticism

Quote from Dr. Leprechan: “Hey guys, firstly let me say that there is a difference between asking the support team yo help out and intoducing a whole new unit Quote from Not A Communist: “Whilst a good idea, we have trouble trying to get Bytro to implement Paratroopers let alone a RP specific feature. I doubt it will be added sadly. ” Anyhoo, I must say that I am one of the oldest RPers on Bytro games(6yrs and 10 months lol) and seeing some support would be nice when it is required as too often …

• Quote from valdrin00: “*Player Name: Valdrin00 Skype Name: (only needs to be entered if you want to join the skype group chat) *Leader Name (as of June 1st, 2000): Valdrin Rama *Country you wish to play as: Sweden AKA Sverige *Example of ability to RP (1-2 paragraphs): 9th September 2018- It's Election day and Sweidish Democrats (SD) have won the election with 67% of the votes. Our reporter asked the party leader Jimmie Åkesson about how they will celebrate and he immediately answered - I dont t…

• RP support team

vex03 - - Suggestions / Criticism

Great idea!!!!! Love it !

• Quote from WonderfulCarp 38: “Application: *Player Name :WonderfulCarp 38 Skype Name: Don't have one *Leader Name (as of June 1st, 2000):Tran Duc Luong *Country you wish to play as:Vietnam *Example of ability to RP (1-2 paragraphs): As Vietnam starts to grow economically and militarily we will Try to develop better ties with other south east-asian countries and lowering crime rates. In the future we hope to have better trade ties with china and expanded Naval power .With an increasing population…

• Poll on Next RP

vex03 - - Roleplaying Threads

Cold War RP eh?

• Quote from Viktoraden: “Ingame name: Viktoraden Country: Mexico Leader's Name- Mateo Vargasi My fellow people of Central America. We have always been accused of Crossing borders, and dealing drugs, and being poor uneducated, filth. But! As we all know, life is not so bad here in Mexico. With Modern Advancements in Technology , Mexico will go even further than a not-so-bad Life, to a Great Life! Here in Central America. We have stood alongside our Neighbours in the North, and our Amigos in the So…

• Quote from alpharunner: “Quote from worldwar2history: “Quote from alpharunner: “Required* Ingame name: alpharunner Skype name: alpharunner-supremacy Country: Syria leaders name: Bashar al-Assad Syria: Al-Assad promisses to be a good leader but fails and starts a war against his own people. He strikes hard with his air-force and kils thousands of people. Slowly al-Assad becomes hunger for more power and wants to work together with other nations to disrupt the world. - *I agree to comply with all …

• Quote from Jet045: “I'll apply later. I haven't done one since S1914 but I would be interested in joining in on one here. For now, here is a free bump ” Look forward to you joining !

• Quote from wondertank1999: “Is South Africa free? If not I will take one of the Latin America nations, but I would be more interested in the nations of Southern Africa ” I will send you the info for South Africa tonight

• Quote from wondertank1999: “Is South Africa free? If not I will take one of the Latin America nations, but I would be more interested in the nations of Southern Africa ” Yep South Africa is playable !