Search Results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from nemuritor98: “Quote from Ben Wheeldon: “In case it was answered.. 1) limit the amount of air planes on an air field. Does it really make sense to have 50 divs of bombers and fighters off lvl 1 air field? Refueling and all? They should be graduated. Lvl one allow 10, lvl 2 allow 15, or whatever is more realistic, but you see the point. Not enough to limit good game play but to restrict god modding somewhat.. If you're going to god mod, make it really expensive get more money out of the…

• In case it was answered.. 1) limit the amount of air planes on an air field. Does it really make sense to have 50 divs of bombers and fighters off lvl 1 air field? Refueling and all? They should be graduated. Lvl one allow 10, lvl 2 allow 15, or whatever is more realistic, but you see the point. Not enough to limit good game play but to restrict god modding somewhat.. If you're going to god mod, make it really expensive get more money out of the big spenders. 2 Add river obstacles with bridges t…

• - COW atually has some pretty nice nuances of strategy, and these are reflected in the stats of effective generals. But some of the dumb things people do.. yes i've done them all myself so i know from experience. 1) defending cities with tanks- half strength, half hp 2) pairing infantry with armored cars- this negates the speed of the AC's 3) Not using the attack ranges of navy appropriately. (attacking with a navy stack but only the battleship range comes in contact with the target so the other…

• leaving tanks to defend cities.. At half hp half strength.- Cities are the best places to kill tanks.

• i'm trying to do Yugoslavia right now. They have pretty limited everything.. so it's interesting.

• Quote from Santocito: “I usually see France and Germany get chowed up pretty early in those games and I almost never play as them. Probably because they're surrounded and are prime targets for people roleplaying as the Soviet Union and stuff. ” It is sort of a France German centric map. Ie. Nobody can attack Russia, Turkey, or US from the back Spain, Sweden, Turkey, UK, are maybe the next tier of that thought. There are opportunities over large expanses of water, but they can be attacked pretty …

• Favorite country?

Ben Wheeldon - - General Discussions

Sweden is a world dominating powerhouse. Mostly because it has a natural water barrier around it's core provinces that create strategic opportunities to level the playing field of overwhelming numbers. I have played Sweden twice and overcome technologically and numerically superior forces while undergoing a continuous onslaught of rocket bombardments. 1) natural water barrier between most countries 2) balanced resources and manufacturing that can keep up with unit losses Best regards, Ben

• Just curious, What is the most challenging country to play? 10 player game specifically.

• With my nation in ruins after being AFK I returned to find Russia, Turkey and the US attacking my team. I took my remaining divisions and went around the Russian Stacks to rampage through formerly German provinces destroying production capabilities while gaining another SP artillery unit in the middle of production and stopping production on others. Italy stood against Turkey in Yugoslavia and America in Spain. French strategy took out nearly 30 divs of Russian invaders and diverted another 20+ …