Search Results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Airborne Units in CoW

Seppelol - - General Discussions

I personally agree with the Infantry and maybe some form of light tanks and mechanized but the AT is a big no no for me. That being said i like the idea, as long as for me a few terms apply. -There is a a small range for deployment (not transport but only for the actual drop) -While they are in the air they must be target able by planes and anti aircraft (this makes it more about air control then just hoping they will get through) -There must be a timer where they are 'collecting' their forces, …

• 2015 Modern Roleplay

Seppelol - - Roleplaying Threads

APPLICATION: Player Name: Seppelol Nation you wish to play as: Iraq Name of your leader: Muhammad Fuad Masum Roleplay Example: (Must have to be accepted this requires a written example of your roleplay abilities, this example can be on any time period and it can be from previous roleplay's.) This is an example from another RP i hope this is sufficient Even Emperors fear. Fear is the strongest tool in diplomacy. The same had been shown when the new Emperor, Pu Yi, came to the throne. Fear and int…