Search Results

Search results 1-12 of 12.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I was just glad to not be the first to be gone. Managed to save myself at the last second to stay in a bit longer, lol. Had a great time, hoping to get a better starting position next time.

• Fight for the Pacific

Sorvik - - News

Some of the capitals are only worth one or two points?

• Your most Desired Feature

Sorvik - - General Discussions

Quote from Paramunac: “Quote from Sorvik: “The ability to grow or mine a new resource in a providence. Such as a level 1 mine to gain raw resources, or a level 1 farm for food, a level 1 foundry for steel, oil fields for oil. They would be exclusive once built meaning you could only pick one resource type per providence. This would bring a whole new strategy with the current coalitions where two players could be the military might and a third could be the economic might behind them. ” That is a …

• Rockets V Rockets

Sorvik - - Questions and Answers

Quote from Caesar: “Quote from Funske: “*killed ” What do you mean? ” means the units are more likely to be killed with heavy bombardment. The player didn't risk a battle that would have put him into the 3rd position.

• Your most Desired Feature

The ability to grow or mine a new resource in a providence. Such as a level 1 mine to gain raw resources, or a level 1 farm for food, a level 1 foundry for steel, oil fields for oil. They would be exclusive once built meaning you could only pick one resource type per providence. This would bring a whole new strategy with the current coalitions where two players could be the military might and a third could be the economic might behind them.

• Rockets V Rockets

What is the effect a rocket will have on a grounded rocket in a territory? Will it destroy said rocket or ignore it completely? In my game I am top person, or very close to it, however in the last couple days second place has built a wall or rockets/nuclear bombers. If he launches against my rockets first will it destroy them?

• I'd like to join if there is room, if not get in on the next game please!

• Researching three?

So I have been wondering about an 'ally' in one map. He expanded big, shared map with me as I am the super power on the map, and now I can see his infrastructure. He has built nothing, no factories no infra, yet has over 200 Providences and nearly 30% of the world's army. He can't be maintaining support for all of this so I used a gold spy to see what his country information is and sure enough he has barely anything for an economy! However, he also has three researches going on? Two tanks and a …

• World Herald

I am curious as to how many people use the "Write Article" feature? I've been having fun with it, although no one has been replying. Over the past few days here have been my articles: Germany Splits the Atom! A breakthrough happened today in West Frankfurt. German scientists split the Atom and created the world's first nuclear power plant. Already talk is being made about trying to weaponize this power! Iceland joins the German Alliance! Today the country of Iceland joined the German Alliance! A…

• Speed Maps

Would it be possible to make speed maps where build/research/travel times are shorter? Or even just have it be a gold option in the map creation?

• High Command?

Thank you for the quick reply, the benefits sound good.

• High Command?

What are the benefits of becoming a premium member in this game? I've been looking and can't find a list of reasons to join.