Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 212.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Gold

Akulla3D - - Suggestions / Criticism

This is a dream bro.

• Server Down?

Akulla3D - - Bug Reports and Issues

Great, its always in the middle of an attack that this happens. Thanks. How about some warnings.

• Release Notes - 2021-05-26

Akulla3D - - News

Quote from Arcorian: “The positioning dot of an army is highlighted now as well, when hovering or selecting an army. This change makes it easier to find an army's location in crowded areas. The positioning dot is red by default and turns white when the army is selected or hovered. ” Its still a mess and we would love it if you just had a button that toggled so you could removed all the text and the flags on the units to see better. Look at this screen shot who knows what is going on.forum.callof…

• Release Notes - 2021-05-11

Akulla3D - - News

I like the color enhancement and it really adds to the overall esthetics. I would request one more change the ability to remove labels from cities very much like what the Display Province Name button does. Please please please. Thanks. AK3

• Release Notes - 2021-03-29

Akulla3D - - News

- See image 101209. That province has level 3 roads and you can hardly see it that needs to be fixed. - See image 101523 When you add the button to remove all text from the map, can you include the little tabs that are off the armies to be removed they can be distracting too.

Akulla3D - - News

Besides the fixes mentioned above. Why not create a modding system for the game, so people can choose which colors or icons they would prefer to use. Modding is a staple in most other games and it would allow people to view the map the way they want. I know its a web game but its still a possibility. AK3D

Akulla3D - - News

Quote from Agent47: “This is probably the most childish reaction to an update I have ever seen in this game. You are all reacting like the world ended just because your game doesn't look like someone smeared a turd across your screen anymore. Canvas is gone, get over it. To say that "Bytro doesn't listen" is probably the second most retarded thing to say, right after expressing your opinion the way you are doing in this thread. You had 2! years, 2 goddamn years to give feedback on how WebGL look…

Akulla3D - - News

I have looked at the mobile game on my IPAD and I get it now. They are pushing another clone of all those crap ass games you get on the Apple/Android stores that are always trying to get your money with shiny gems or in our case gold. It offered me free gold if I watched some commercials of other stupid games that are only designed to take your money and feed you pretty comments like Great Job you did it!!! And to think I just waisted money on 3 more months of HC. @Lord they don't care about mid…

Akulla3D - - News

@freezy -- I got ya. Two change requests. 1. Add a button to remove temporarily remove all text from the game, kind like the remove all resources but on old. 2. Brighten up the colors some, that muted pastel thing is so 90's That should work for starters.

Akulla3D - - News

Quote from DoctorDR1: “Hi guys! I know a lot of you miss the old canvas mode. When WebGL first came out, I had a hard time getting used to it as well. But after a while, I found that I actually liked WebGL. If you give it a chance, maybe you’ll like it too. As for those of you who can’t run it properly because of your hardware, you can try the low graphics mode, made especially to counter that problem. ” I gave it a chance, and I offered some advice to fix the many issues. And I think the answer…

Akulla3D - - News

Quote from RBoi200: “Quote from YDSTRIKER: “Quote from RBoi200: “The update doesn't say anything about Canvas, hmmm... Was the removal of Canvas intended or not? ” Quote from Arcorian: “General: - The old “Canvas” graphic mode was disabled. - - Players who still used the old “Canvas” graphic mode can switch to the available “Low Graphics Mode” as an alternative in the account settings on desktop and mobile devices. ” Hm... ” Oh I missed it ” It says that but I dont see a switch in Settings.

Akulla3D - - News

You loose a lot of data in this new mode you are pushing and I don't particularly like it and have been using Canvas and only use the other map when I want to see the whole map at once. If, your going to push this map on everyone you should have done a better job on the presentation. The washed out pastel colors you are using just don't work and you still cant turn off city names and they are still to big when zoomed etc. I understand as I am a developer and you dont want to maintain two code ba…

• Hi all, My graphics work fine and I am liking the new updates!! Just one UI request I have when zoomed into the map. It would be nice to have a button similar to remove resources button the old version that also removed capital names too. Because when you zoom in its hard to see what is going on in the map when there are a lot of units in the mix. See my attachment for example, where it says Damascus it is hard to tell what units are under it and to click on different items. It even gets more co…

• Hi all, My graphics work fine and I am liking the new updates!! Just one UI request I have when zoomed into the map. It would be nice to have a button similar to remove resources button the old version that also removed capital names too. Because when you zoom in its hard to see what is going on in the map when there are a lot of units in the mix. See my attachment for example, where it says Damascus it is hard to tell what units are under it and to click on different items. It even gets more co…

• With respect to the IPAD app, I am not able to figure out how to go to Landscape mode. As it doesnt do it automatically and I havent found a button or something to do that. Thanks. Ak3D

• Add new mod

Akulla3D - - Suggestions / Criticism

These would be good ideas, but games dont last that long

• Railguns have longer barrels and more gun power behind the projectile, so they go farther. On the other hand a BB has 6 to 8 guns vs one gun. So they should do more damage per hit than the Railgun.

• I have been playing s1914/COW going on 10 years now and I have never seen this issue before, but it is getting out of hand and ruining a perfectly great game. I got nothing against Bytro making a buck as they need to make money to stay in business, and I have no problem with using gold to enhance your position in the game. But at the same time us players shouldnt have to put up with "Gold Warriors" ruining the game for the rest of us. In the last two 100 man games I joined there were people winn…

• Quote from SirMcSquiggles Jr.: “I was not expecting you to still be here Akulla Theres an option to disable enhanced mode, Im not sure if you know. ” Hey squiggles.