Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 40.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Background Images?

bocaj78 - - Questions and Answers

Would It be possible to get the loading image files? TBH some of them would make good wallpapers for my pc.

• also interested

• The Ashes New

bocaj78 - - Roleplaying Threads

In-game Name: Bocaj78 Nation Name: Kekistan Nation Leader Title: The Prophet Nation Leader: Pepe Nation Flag: forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…934cc15766344c1065d97f98f Political Behavior: Slightly Militaristic Starting Territory: Turkey Military Preference (Unit Class): Artillery, Battleships, Military Weakness (Unit Class): Air units RP Sample (Show us your RP Skillz)*: The Great nation of Kekistan has finally liberated our native lands that The Normies have controlled for thousands of years. Wi…

• [NEW] WW2 ROLEPLAY 1939

Name (ingame): bocaj78 RP Experience (including sample): I have been in so extremely minor roleplays, I was in the large modern roleplay as North Korea. Article: With the last batch of PanzerKampfwagen III's we have brought a swift end to the threat on our western border that was Portugal. If Portugal had become unfriendly with us they would have opened up their borders for an invasion of our homeland by the British Empire. Now that we own their lands we will be able to properly defend our water…

• The Great War RPG

Ingame Name: Bocaj78 Your Country: Turkey AKA the Ottoman Empire Historic Leader's Name: Ismail Enver Pasha Do You Swear Not To Cheat? Yes Did You Read Your Nations Tech Tree Restrictions? Yes Will You Follow These Restrictions In the Game? Yes Did You Read the Rules and All of the Article Previous? Yes Will You Remove of All Starting Units? Yes How Will You Remove the Units? CUBA

• Epic new historical world map!

bocaj78 - - News

when will we get this new map? Will we get to make games with it or is it a automaticly created?

• Heavy tank Who doesn't like a 80 ton beast firing 20 pond shells and blowing up communist t34s? Or sending in T29s and freeing the **** out of everything? How about storming the castle...with a castle because that is what it is a castle with tracks. Oh and what was the most fear inducing weapon to infantry the tank oh what about if you cannot penetrate it what do you do? Surrender so what if it burns oil (That was a calculated thing to make it so the enemy couldent start forest fires by seting f…

• Favorite country?

bocaj78 - - General Discussions

Germany (what other country is the best to spam panzers?) or the USA beacuse who else is better to free everything till they can't take it anymore?

• PLANE TRANSPORTER

bocaj78 - - Suggestions / Criticism

at least then you can promote reinforcing a secluded position and it is just very risky

• What if you also had to research the mines and they lose Heath at a rate per day hmm this has could work

• PLANE TRANSPORTER

bocaj78 - - Suggestions / Criticism

Or enemy but then you might get shot down...

• Fire control

bocaj78 - - Questions and Answers

So what will each level of fire control do if a destroyer runs into a transport? Also pls include wich is the non hc level. Thanks in advance.

• Tanks

bocaj78 - - Off Topic

@mfncff is it just me or is that a dead link?

• Tanks

bocaj78 - - Off Topic

Quote from Pablo22510: “Oh, ok. Sorry on that one. ” No its my fault I should have conveyed what I meant to say better.

• Tanks

bocaj78 - - Off Topic

i mean to actual tanks nit games sorry but thanks for the info.

• Tanks

bocaj78 - - Off Topic

thanks i forgot the word wide

• Tanks

bocaj78 - - Off Topic

Ok so I know that it is a low probability but I still have to ask. Does any one have manuals to wwii tanks? any tank that is under 8'6" wide will be even more appreceated. Thanks for all the help

• Funny WWII Pictures

bocaj78 - - Off Topic

@GreatbigHippo what movie is that clip from?

• Ice aircraft cariers they take less time and stuff to make but have to forced march everywere or just plain lose moral over time

• Ill take the German reich