Search Results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Air is very good, though don't use strategic bombers, tactical bombers are very useful taking down those pesky incoming ground units and it forces my opponent to make anti-air units and interceptors and waste resources which can be consumed by my massive MT and M inf force along with artillery support from the back. I usually have enough interceptors to take out any upcoming enemy interceptors (abit lower level than them since I focused on ground units tech and naval units for the time being). S…

• Its just convenient for me. Could use that oil to produce more MT and M inf. I always try to balance my ground,air and naval power and ABB help me create that balance without putting too much strain on my oil consumption since the other two (ground and air) are oil-hungry units.

• That is weird though, I had both BBs in on one game where the regular BB dispatch my opponent's ship faster than ABB. I suppose it is true, but I just feel that the use of ABB is still highly valued since that you still need to use oil for ground and air units. I have more ABB than regular BBs in my navy. Cant really afford to use up a lot of oil by navy alone and still need to expand for the win.

• Nuke BB is a game changer for people who are surrounded by a lot of water. In my opinion, the only countries that thoroughly benefit from researching Nuke BB are the Americas (both US and Canada), Sweden (if he survived long enough from Finland or Russia -22 map), UK (if he survived from any country from mainland Europe), Northern African countries, especially Egypt and Morocco. Its a game changer since it acts an extremely powerful defense buffer on the coastline. This is assumed that there is …

• Fair enough. I just wanted the admins reasoning for making nuke sub have a ship armor class as oppose to regular sub which has a sub armor class. No problem with it but I just feel that it doesn't add up that the nuke sub has a ship class armor type.

• Maybe perhaps they should of find an alternative to balance it without having to resort to that armor change. They could simply just simply just reduce the nuke sub's health to either 30 or 35 since regular levl 5 sub is at 25. Even for a naval unit, a whopping 50 health is very strong considering that the only regular oil-consuming ships that has a higher health is the level 6 battleship. Not even a level 6 destroyer can take on a nuke sub since it only has 30 health. I'm starting to think that…

• SPAA

Honda Kiku - - Suggestions / Criticism

That would result in SPA and SPAA giving up firepower in exchange for mobility. It also means that the regular slower moving artillery and anti-air should have a damage boost. That or they could simply just make the SPA and SPAA very expensive to make compared to the other to their slower counterparts. In my opinion, this would then reduced the regular artillery and anti-air to defense purposes only. Not bad I suppose. It was like that to begin with anyway in world war II since longer range arti…

• Is there any particular reason as to why the nuclear sub has a ship armor class as oppose to the regular sub in which it has a submarine armor class? Is this done so that to balance the power of nuke sub versus regular sub since that abundance of rare materials is more easy to obtain than oil? In practice, since that there's little to use for rare materials in terms of consumption, you can spam nuclear sub much more easier than regular sub since that you need to balance oil consumption in conjun…

• I notice in a couple of gameplays that some nations are using different tanks/aircraft/ military units in terms of the tech tree. I will assume that they are different because of the country origin of the tech. For example, if you are using Germany, for their level 3 Heavy tank they have the Maus, while Soviet Russia has the IS 3. I think I will also assume that the stats are identical as well and don't matter what origin of country did the unit came from. Several questions: 1.What are the diffe…