Search Results

Search results 1-16 of 16.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Im looking for 2-4 more players. We simulate the real teams of ww2 : axis nations vs allies nations. Thus, Japan, Germany and Italy with their buddies, versus USA, UK, Russia and their buddies Still looking for Japan (experienced player) , Turkey TEAM 2 BLUE and China, Brazil (TEAM 1 GREEN). Rest of nations already taken Contact me by the cow message service, my player name is Zandbergen most players are currently dutch, but im willing to assist in basic communication if needed

• forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…0b5650f0d9bf7d83027350ef1 This alliance is for experienced players, wanting to play the historical teams. We prefer to use the 25 player - historical worldwar map ITS IMPERATIVE AND VERY IMPORTANT TO PICK THE CORRECT TEAM ELSE YOU CORRUPT THE GAME TEAM 1 GREEN ALLIES : U.K , U.S.A, SOVJETUNION, FRANCE TEAM 2 BLUE AXIS :GERMANY , JAPAN, ITALY, RUMANIA These are the basic 8 mayor powers, but these nations are also assigned to a particular alliance, allies team 1 gree…

• Quote from wildL SPQR: “Cold War map with more emphasis on spies and spy / intelligence units and missions. ” Interesting idea. But how will such game encourage players to do so? Your ideas for implimentations? Else the cold war will change into a "warm" war and the espionage element could be ignored.

• An idea just popped up : fast play mode. Creating a map with a faster time speed. This might require fundamental adjustments to programming, unless you bypass it by simply making distances smaller, etc. Maybe thats even a better approach, for I doubt Bytro will drop their current slow-play philosophy for this game that fast.You might halve the production time of units and buildings as well.

• 1 vs 1 is or 2 vs 2 not my style, but it absolutely might appeal to other players. There is a bucket list of possible scenarios you can add then. The classic operations from WW2. But also the war between Finland and Russia, etc A second pacific map would be interesting as well, adjusted for 2 players (Japan vs Allies) or 4 (Japan vs U.S.A , United Kingdom and China). The pacific map would fasten development, for the map already exists and needs just a little tweeking. But i understand the player…

• I would create the classic 2 coalitions, the Axis and the Allies You can vary the start date. Suggestions are primary for historical orientated play, for fixed and fair play i suggest other approach. 1939 Start of ww2 1941 December, Japans joins war - Axis slight advantage 1942 Equalized scenario, both coalition 1944 Allies slight advantage and adjust techology levels accordingly. Coalition : The AXIS Mayor powers : Japan, Germany, Italy Allies : Rumania, Burma, Finland, Vichy-France (optional) …

• Better idea is to combine Netherlands-Belgium-Luxembourg , as Benelux or just The Low Lands. You then have more provinces, and with some adjustments fit it 4 cities and provinces. It doesnt have to be a very great territority.

• Day 7, i will offer free acces to the game, publicizing password here. Join one of the two mayor coalitions AXIS OR ALLIES If you want earlier acces, contact me, noting your game name, level and desired nation

• UPDATED REQUIREMENT TO JOIN DAY 1-2 (PLAYER LEVEL 40+) AXIS : GERMANY AND JAPAN AS AGRESSORS THEY GET AT LEAST 2 DAYS ADVANTAGE DAY 3 (PLAYER LEVEL 35+) ALLIES : U.S.A 1, RUSSIA 1 AND UNITED KINGDOM DAY 4 (PLAYER LEVEL 20+) ALLIES : CANADA AXIS : ITALY DAY 5 (PLAYER LEVEL 15+) ALLIES : AUSTRALIA 1 AND SOUT AFRICA 1 AXIS : BURMA, RUMANIA DAY 6 (PLAYER LEVEL 10+) ALIES : RUSSIA 2 AND U.SA 2 AXIS : FINLAND DAY 7 ( ALL PLAYER LEVELS)

• Still looking for a japan player, level 40+ Its probably we get a second monitor player. Like me, he will be neutral observing. We dont try to involve in wars and stay out of the way. Primarly, we dont act like mods, just senior players, starting the game and keeping it pleasant to play

• Day 7, i will offer free acces to the game, publicizing password here. Join one of the two mayor coalitions AXIS OR ALLIES IN WORLD 1554370 If you want earlier acces, contact me, noting your player name, level and desired nation to play EXPERIMENTAL HISTORICAL GAME (Dutch/ Nederlands : second part/tweede helft) (sorry for using CAPS will change this asap) GOAL : Achieve victory with your coalition (AXIS OR ALLIES) Meaning standard game goals are to be ignored Choose side or wait after day 10 to …

• Day 7, i will offer free acces to the game, publicizing password here. Join one of the two mayor coalitions AXIS OR ALLIES IN WORLD 1554370 If you want earlier acces, contact me, noting your player name, level and desired nation to play EXPERIMENTAL HISTORICAL GAME (Dutch/ Nederlands : second part/tweede helft) (sorry for using CAPS will change this asap) GOAL : Achieve victory with your coalition (AXIS OR ALLIES) Meaning standard game goals are to be ignored Choose side or wait after day 10 to …

• I did in some game. One other player in my alliance liked it, he is a history student. I tried to form the classic AXIS alliance - Germany, Japan, Italy... Few people have enough rethoric capabilities for RPG

• A part of my bulk post Coalition improvements *change the "i" icon, make it bigger and name it "options". Makes it user-friendly, less confusing *Sharing the victory. Maximal 3 players. Dominant player gets 50% fo the victroy prize, other two 20 %. Other points and rewards (10%) are divided by the remaining coalition allies. Changed : only members of the winning alliance can earn points and rewards. *Leader-vassal setting. In a coalition, the 3 biggest players are the leaders, this is automatica…