Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from Dr. Leprechan: “Hey folks, have fun with this RP I am sure it will be great, I wish I saw it sooner ” Quote from Scottern: “Dang it, I was too late as well :c ” @Scottern @Dr. Leprechan You guys can still join! I recommend doing so, it's quite a bit of fun

• Required * *Player Name: Jet045 Skype Name: Jet045 *Leader Name (as of June 1st, 2000): Leonid Kuchma *Country you wish to play as: Ukraine *Example of ability to RP (1-2 paragraphs): As a relatively small country in a politically unstable world, the Ukraine must protect itself. Currently it stands between the Western NATO powers and the relatively young Russian Federation. "For the good of Ukraine and lasting peace in Europe, relations must be improved between the East and West," the recently e…

• I'll apply later. I haven't done one since S1914 but I would be interested in joining in on one here. For now, here is a free bump

• Have you tried roleplaying?

Jet045 - - General Discussions

Hi! I RP'd a bit back in Supremacy 1914, but they kept dying and there were only a few people by the end of it all I'd be interested in joining an RP round though, and I'm very active.

• tech improvements

Jet045 - - Suggestions / Criticism

Militias should be a purely defensive unit in my opinion. So maybe a +25% defense bonus when placed in friendly territory, and an additional 50% defensive bonus if in a forest or urban region. Militias are also a bit more poorly equipped than standard armies, especially as far as AT goes, so maybe they can be more vulnerable to tanks and such to keep them balanced.

• Marine Unit

Quote from narf0708: “I like the idea in concept, but the way it is presented is unnecessarily complex. Why not just keep the marine unit at full infantry strength in the water? ” The primary reason for this now is because the boats infantry use to move around on water are simple passenger boats. I do not think they have any defenses, so it would be a bit silly to have them do more damage at sea when they are using the same style of boat for movement. (Hence why I said I wasn't sure about the la…

• Marine Unit

Now, this is not anything I expect to be added anytime soon, but I think this is still a good idea. For a long time, people have requested a Marine unit in Supremacy 1914, but now we have a game where it would make more sense. (Due to the inclusion of several more islands, and potentially a Pacific front.) Here is how the Marine unit would work. Base Attack Against all Units (Excluding air units)-2. Basically, identical to infantry. BUT, it would have a benefit on "Island" terrain, which would h…