Search Results

Search results 1-13 of 13.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• New Maps

Rovere - - Suggestions / Criticism

Quote from rastermannMB: “With the new provincesystem its easy to balance also big Countries withour seperating. ” I completely agree with you... With this new province system It's going to be possible to make countries and NPCs with an awesome geographical accuracy

• Thanks a lot, Enlightning! The problem's really solved, both Romania and Greece are now at war with me: forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…4a77b437824e0f2872d929efc Very quick response to this bug, congratulations to the Administrator's Team!

• I know that it doesn't depends on the Armored Car... I just used the AC because It's faster and, as such, more suitable for testing this bug But It's nice to see other people replying at this thread!

• New Maps

Rovere - - Suggestions / Criticism

I agree with Narf, with the new planes (like as the Naval Bomber) and the new ships a Map that could give us a taste of those new units would be the best. In this case, It should be a map focused on the Southeast Asia/Pacific Ocean.

• Chat

Rovere - - Bug Reports and Issues

I'm having this same issue, Narmer. The chat keeps jumping to the top and I'm also using Google Chrome.

• Same thing happened against Greece:

• I noticed that when you attack a province that has no troops in it, war is not automatically declared, and as such you can take as much empty provinces you want from an AI without getting involved in a single fight. forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…4a77b437824e0f2872d929efc In this print we see can that I've taken two provinces from Romania, including it's capital, without having our diplomatic relation changed to war. In this same round I also conquered Bulgaria's capital (Sofia) without getting …

• Definitely seems like a weird bug...

• Anyway, all my units that were 'stuck' were built. However I fear that this bug may happen today again since I have another load of troops being built... I'll just sit and wait for now

• Quote from Vladmir_Bolivar: “Hahaha Pessoal, eu estava usando o google tradutor e deu um pequeno problema aqui na hora da postagem, mas de qualquer forma obrigado por se esforçarem para entenderem o que foi a minha postagem kkkk, vi que tem alguns nativos portugueses aqui, pessoal, mil perdões pelo Português horrível kkkk forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…4a77b437824e0f2872d929efc Mais a culpa não foi minha ” Translating... Hahaha I was using google traductor but I had a little problem when I poste…

• Quote from Wilhelm von Roos: “Quote from Rovere: “I'm experiencing this same problem... I have an armoured car and an infantry that are already "Finished" but are still appearing as being produced... I'll send some prints: ” WIth these screenshots I can finally understand... As UK I've already done some improvments and finished inf. regiments without any problem. Is the bug selective?? ” It seems to be very a selective bug, since I already produced 5-6 infantry units without a single problem in …

• I'd love to see the possibility of provinces being ordered by the ammount of manpower and resources they produce! That would certainly make building and administrating a lot easier.

• I'm experiencing this same problem... I have an armoured car and an infantry that are already "Finished" but are still appearing as being produced... I'll send some prints: