Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 135.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Community Vent/TS

Kollin - - General Discussions

I was thinking about how dull the interaction between players can get while playing a few rounds. I propose a community vent or team speak server for us all to socialize on. I would be willing to pitch in on server rent if this idea takes off. I remember some great times in my gaming history thanks to vent and would love to have that here in Call of War. Let me know what you guys think (staff included).

• Allied Carrier

Kollin - - Questions and Answers

It would be great if they make it a feature. An ally and I wanted to try having one of us build the carriers and the other the aircraft.

• Allied Carrier

Kollin - - Questions and Answers

Had a quick question, Can you land on a Allied carrier the same as you could at a allied airfield?

• Movies thread! (Too much politics...)

Kollin - - Off Topic

I can't pick a favorite so I'll give you my top 3 in no particular order Starship troopers, the first one not the terrible sequels. Hellraiser and last but not least Titanic. call me a sap but it made me cry as a kid haha.

• Legalization of marijuana in the U.S

Kollin - - Off Topic

Ok guys lets keep this on topic, I don't care about any other illegal substance. The question was about legalization of marijuana not meth, cocaine or any other substance.

• Any idea if the is an internal error or an external attack?

Kollin - - Off Topic

I would just like to pitch in on the idea that pot is addictive, I can tell you that I have smoked for 7 years, (Since i was 13). I have stopped on a moments notice some times for days, others for months and I can tell you never once have I felt withdrawl symptoms. Though it is true that some people may be more genetically inclined to become addicted I dont believe pot in as of itself is addictive. Any substance can be addictive, somthing as simple as cheese or sugar or even caffine can create a…

• Just wanted to know how many AA a nuke bomber can withstand.

Kollin - - Off Topic

As I'm sure a lot of you already know legal marijuana is a trendy topic in the social media and news outlets of the U.S. More and more states are leaning towards some form of legalization rather that be medical or full blown recreational. More than half of the population of the U.S supports legalization of marijuana and it's not just the general public. Many political officials also voice their support for legalization. What are your views on marijuana? Are you a smoker? do you support or oppose…

• Looking for VERY active team

Kollin - - Find Co-players

Thanks alot for your quick reply. I posted on the threat to join.

• Ill Join

• M4a3e8(76)w vs Panzer V vs T34

Kollin - - Off Topic

Quote from GreatbigHippo: “but what could you accomplish by turning Hitler into a woman? ” It was the 1940 full of extreme sexism and sterotypes. In other word no one would follow a woman as their leader.

• Looking for VERY active team

Kollin - - Find Co-players

Hello guy, I've been playing now for just over 2 months now and I'm starting to get quite skilled at the game. I find myself being dragged down a lot of the times due to inactive teammates and lower skilled teammates. So I'm looking for 2 people to form a team and I have a quick description of what I want to do. The top 3 players of every match get gold so thats why I only need 2 members. What I want to do is have a team that fights as a unit instead of seperate factions. I've realized team work…

• Main Battle Tank Poll

Kollin - - Off Topic

Quote from Quasi-duck: “I gotta back Hippo up on this. ” Then let's all behave like adults

• Pro tip, unless you want to be troubleshooting half of your games and programs just stick with windows 8.1. Most games have a panic attack when you try to run them on windows 10.

• Main Battle Tank Poll

Kollin - - Off Topic

Hey guys lets try to keep it civil here. We're all adults here, no reason for tempers to flare up it's just a forum.

• Shia LaBeouf

Kollin - - Off Topic

youtube.com/watch?v=VAVLOHbqWd4

• Rockets doing 0 damage

Kollin - - Bug Reports and Issues

Quote from DxC: “Search forums about this. Lots of problems level 2+ rockets being killed even though description suggests they don't. ” Thanks for the heads up. Guess ill just wait for level 3