Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Oh my...!! Of course I meant tactical bombers. I really apologize! Once I had an enemy with 35+ bombers, and a few interceptors protecting them. It was impossible to get close to them (the guy was 100% active), the AA units were like a sword against a tank, and the interceptors were like flies around him. It was a nightmare

• In some cases I'd like to destroy my own units, either because they are too expensive or they are not useful anymore (or both). Same thought regarding provinces improvements - When the improvement is too expensive, or when I know that my province is going to be occupied. For some buildings there's is an option to disable it, but I'd like to have an option to destroy it completely.

• Strategic bombers operate now as "super units". A group of strategic bombers can destroy entire armies, even if they have AA units. It's very hard to fight against them especially when the group consists of additional few interceptors. I think their power should be significantly less, or other ground units should have more air defense.

• Hey folks, I'm not that new in that game, I had several pretty successful games. However, I still don't know how to fight against tactical bombers. Let's say for example, I'm attacking some country with lots of ground units and artillery, and everything goes well until I meet airplanes, especially tactical bombers. The bombers are very fast and very strong, and let's say 15 planes can easily destroy the whole army with more than 50-60 units. So far I didn't find a good way to fight it unless I c…