Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 190.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Still looking for more active players

• Mod being epic forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…8d50b13e5c56b15c792a4f214

• Profiling

Clanpred - - News

Quote from Diabolical: “TL;DR -- The only thing that matters is military stats. ” I almost agree with this one. It's laughable to see top players with mega huge eco scores relative to their mil scores. Would u agree Diabolical that perhaps the best stat is games won as a % of games played?

• Profiling

Clanpred - - News

Quote from freezy: “@Clanpred: Seems the button to do so vanished? We will fix that. ” Surely Mega Brain Dibdaboholic can do that easy peasy lemon squeezy?

• Profiling

Clanpred - - News

Hi Freezy. can you get someone with Diabolical's awesome skills and technical know how to fix a way that we can invite people to our Alliances? Not that I'd invite Diabolical but I might want to add someone who can play the game for fun and not to chase some meaningless statistic.

• Epic Fail this timeforum.callofwar.com/index.php?…8d50b13e5c56b15c792a4f214

• Supply Drops broke?

Clanpred - - Bug Reports and Issues

yah, been having this same problem on some drops games. i had it for a long period then it got fixed. now it's broken again

• British Army, 105mm light gun

• Of course I am right :). What kind of screen do u use? You play on fone? And of course I am right on my history I was an artillery officer at one point in my career for super cannons I think Saddam's super gun Project Babylon weapons would take the biscuit surpassing the WW2 V3. At least the V3 saw action. Both were stationary though.

• Quote from Diabolical: “Note the size of the people closer to the gun. If you compare their distance to the foreground with their distance to the gun itself (they are only half-way between the foreground people and the gun), you realize that this cannon was truly a gargantuan gun for the era. ” far easier to look at the people ON the gun. Railroad guns actually originated way back in the American Civil War.

• Join the Arms Race

Clanpred - - News

true

• Friendly Alliance Game

Clanpred - - Alliance: Games Exchange

Hi, would like to set up a friendly game with another Alliance. We are new and most of my team hasn't played an Alliance match before so want them to experience it before we go about challenging. Needs to be around 4-5 players.

• Join the Arms Race

Clanpred - - News

Another "flaw" in Freezy's argument is that by providing researched Navy (Arms Race already has that) you are giving an advantage to coastal countries anyways. It takes 3 minutes to build a level 1 NB anyways, but then it takes precious resources for the other levels. We are missing out on the Naval warfare aspect here.

• Join the Arms Race

Clanpred - - News

well the Arms Race Map tends to be USA so if u are landlocked there really is no need for a Navy, you aren't crossing the Pacific or Atlantic. Having a coast makes your vulnerable to amphibious warfare so having those naval bases balances that aspect.

• Join the Arms Race

Clanpred - - News

if they don't have access to water they don't need a navy, so I don't see it as imbalanced. Rather like getting Alaska as opposed to Maine. One nation takes days to cross the other hours, so no balance there. Giving those countries with coasts NBs means that big naval battles are possible.

• Join the Arms Race

Clanpred - - News

makes sense doesn't it? we have lvl 3 infra and airbases and the capital ships are researched.

• Join the Arms Race

Clanpred - - News

Oh another thing. Can we have Naval Bases in those IC provinces that are on the coast at the start as well? Bitte?

• Join the Arms Race

Clanpred - - News

Quote from BeerBelly: “if you have a job/school. ” am retired Quote from BeerBelly: “having all research unlocked from day 1 is bad. ” not all research is unlocked. And it's not bad either. Just different.

• it wasn't the buzzin that was horrific, it was when it stopped .