Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Agreed. It certainly isn't about gold. It's just a minor bonus which supposedly intends the players to remain active till the bitter end. I agree that the Coalition system needs to change in the way how points are made. Otherwise having a Coalition is not much different than before. Yes you get a fancy logo and a Coalition chat room, wow! It also worked before without that.

• I agree that Coalitions should get a different mathematical formula for winning a game. It should definitely combine the points of a Coalition. Granted Coalitions can retire once victory has been accomplished but why go through all that trouble in the first place. Also there's always that slim chance that one of the players wont accept the retirement offer and wants to keep playing. That certainly is the players right but if the other players are simply put tired of this match and simply want to…

• Sounds interesting something such as this could also get abused of course keep that in mind and not everyone may play with the same people from previous games again and again in regards of trust. It may also be the fact that player x placed their units in province y for a reason. But ya other than that the idea certainly has it's charm. And making some internal Coalition rules how to handle some things such as these shouldn't be to hard either. Still I think the current system is ok just may nee…

• Spy tooltip adjustment

down23 - - Suggestions / Criticism

Hi I'd like to suggest a small tool tip adjustment regarding Counter intelligence. I quote: Quote from The Game: “Spies on defence mission counter and reveal enemy spy activity on your territory. ” This is misleading as territory would suggest that this takes place in all your Territory. An area of land under the jurisdiction of a ruler or state."the government "the government was prepared to give up the nuclear weapons on its territory"synonyms:area, area of land, region, enclave; country, stat…

• Ah cool I haven't tested it yet as my ally isn't on right now.. Very good.

• A lovely new feature that's very welcome and long overdue. I got 2 additional ideas how to improve upon it. 1.) Allow coalition leaders to invite others into their coalition. The random player might be unsure whether to join a certain coalition or not if he receives an invite on the other hand he might join. It will also enhance random coalition invites which might or might not be considered annoying (like spam) such a feature for the leader could get limited per 1 or 2 invites per day to avoid …

• Hey while playing in recent matches I noticed that I often had to close my diplomacy window again in order to check how a certain province is actually properly pronounced. That's vital in this regard that you need the proper names in order to coordinate with your allies on specific targets. I think it might be a fantastic addition to the game if you devs somehow find a way to allow copy and paste abilities while typing messages. The best approach on this might possibly be some additional buttons…