Search Results

Search results 1-18 of 18.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Bring missile trucks to this game. I always loved the Katyusha trucks and it would be nice thing. Or atleast change one of the Soviet techtrees Mobile Artillery to Katyusha truck. They were one useful weapon in WW2 Many battles were won because of it. They were useful because they were able to shoot enemies with missiles (not very accurate i gotta say) And they were able to retreat fast enough they got charged

• Katyusha Trucks!

youkutt123 - - Suggestions / Criticism

one use but i hoped it should be like artillery as These trucks were very able to retreat from attacking force. Just their damage needs to be lowered down alot. Like for example this type of artillery "rocket Artillery" should be mostly effective against Infantry and Buildings as it doesnt have armor piercing. Tho it should do some sort of damage to armor. and of course it cannot shoot air craft (otherwise the shooter would be a Frikking LEGEND!) Edit: actualy they should be like commando units.…

• [deleted]

youkutt123 - - Alliance Introductions

i made a alliance and made a indroduction no one is not even bothering to view. Guess its because im not as creative as you Stereo. VERY WELL WRITTEN! You should be a writer you know that?

• Katyusha Trucks!

Quote from Dramos: “I think it could be a thing aslong as they keep it balanced ” Well it would be balanced stats as Katyusha was very powerful yet very inaccurate and reloaded slowly.

• Katyusha Trucks!

Quote from Sgt.Stereotyped: “The Kayusha is a type of rocket artiallry first built and fielded by the Soviet Union in WW2. Mulitiple Rockets Launchers such as these deliver explosivs to a target area more quickly than convential artiallry, but with lower accuarcy and requiring long reload's. (Sorry English Typing :P) ” Thats why it would be a perfect SP artillery as it wouldnt be overpowered stats :=) Or if they just dont want it do be SP artillery they need to add Rocket Artillery unit types.

• Katyusha Trucks!

I think one of the Soviet Tech tree SP artillery pictures should be replaced with Katyusha Truck as Katyusha was one of the most used Rocket artillery in the Soviet Union in WW2. It was fast enough to flee from the counter attacks which what SP artillery is suppose to be. Pls im begging that you would replace one of the SP artillery pictures with Katyusha Truck. They were very nice trucks and they were effective. (kinda) Tho i think it should be lvl 1 SP artillery as Katyusha was very inaccurate…

• Weather and Climate

and the biggest propblem what would come with weather is that Russian nations would be Beasts and most other nations would all be *****

• How can one be mod?

youkutt123 - - Questions and Answers

I want to be a moderator. Where can i apply?

• Just forget about Paratroopers guys. IT WOULD RUIN THE GAME! NO GAME IS GOOD WHEN ITS 100% REALISTIC MY GOD!!!

• Join now and be one of us! forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…48b5b307855f7c891516eee00Lets dominate the Call of War 1 member at a time.

• In-Game Music?

If you want music go do Youtube and u have millions of diffrent music. In game music would only make it load longer.

• Explain this Admins!

youkutt123 - - Bug Reports and Issues

"You have been banned from this game. An admin or the anti-cheat system has blocked your account for this game. It is not possible to log in anymore..." I HAVE NOT USED ANY OTHER ACCOUNTS! i only use this one but still i get banned. Now please Unban me me do you got any proof that i was multi accounting? As i did not. And i better get to join those maps i was playing again as i had pretty important progress. WHY ISNT ANYONE ANWSERING TO THIS!!! Ok how do i take it down it is useless now

• nah it would make this game unplayable because than u must waste u open navy slots for pretty transport ships. sry for bad language. but here is my idea. u must have ports in province where u units are emparking but where u disempark there u dont need any as u soldiers use boats to land on shore. but yeah they should make that u soldiers can only empark at provincec where u docks are

• Coalitions

i have played supermacy and call of war over a year for now but i just recently made forum user and i still love it

• i like it and in winter, soldiers should move 2x slower and in summer they should move 2x faster. and seasons should change ever 3 days and there should be a thing what shows what season and month it is. 1 day should be 1 month and 12 days should be 1 year and 3 days should be 1 season And also in winter for example like russia troops should get 2x stronger but german or any country troops who doesnt have that cold winter on hes homeland should have 3x penalty and tanks and armored cars should m…

• Coalitions

Why cant there be coalitions like in supermacy 1914? It would realy help in some of my maps and its good as it will remind u who were u allies. And than all others could see that u arent alone and that theres a big alliance so if u get new ally than he can see that who are u allies. I REALY HOPE THAT COALITIONS COME IN THIS GAME DO. forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…48b5b307855f7c891516eee00

• Radiation

Fallout to the Fallout. <lol but anyway its rly good idea as it would be cool that if u are using some on u enemies strongest cities it will make u enemy lose the war> i like that idea

• No, we do not want paratroopers. Because if there would be than enemys would use them and drop paratroopers on places what arent defended and than if u even notice all u provinces are gone so dont add them. Or add special maps where paratroopers are allowed.