Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 30.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• New doctrine?

frenchhades13 - - Suggestions / Criticism

Quote from Onandonandomnom: “I don't know what the difference between the doctrines would be ” I think that would be pretty dope but as you stated It would be hard to think of differences.

• I believe you will find what you are looking for in Few Men Left; very active alliance. If you are interested PM me for the discord link.

• #RestoreCANVAS

Quote from godofthegame2: “#KeepTheUpdate Canvas looks horrible how do u like it ” First person ive heard say that.

• Quote from MZM7: “I always join games alone, usually on Clash of Nations, but I want some reliable allies who can help me expand my skill. As far as I know my stats are decent, and I've got time on my hands. I've heard of the Medieval Knights Templar and some other alliances, and I'd like to get in contact with some people from these alliances. ” Few Men Left are always looking for new recruits If you are interested join our discord: discord.gg/Y5EaWQK

• #RestoreCANVAS

Quote from vietcong2005: “Not necessarily. You only like canvas more because your more adapted to it. If you had been playing the new graphics the entire time you would be unhappy if they added Canvas. Its a matter of adaptation rather than, which is better. Many players won't like a certain feature just because they aren't really used to it. There's always this one update in every game that will cause people to go crazy. I mean I can see what your talking about, it can be hard to get used to at…

• #RestoreCANVAS

Quote from GrandEmpire: “Look. Im certain if you showed every player canvas, and got everyone's opinion, canvas would come out on top. Enhanced is default mode thats y u have the numbers ” You are beating a dead horse my friend... The devs do not care about us.

• #RestoreCANVAS

Quote from GrandEmpire: “problem is they dont listen. If maintaining two was hard ENHANCED should have been removed. The reason more people use enhanced was cos its default. I introduced 7 of my friends to game. Showed them canvas and th3y loved it ” Same thing with me. Only reason people used it was because it was default.

• #RestoreCANVAS

Quote from karoliscool: “So, today you just say F*** you veterans, we go for new generation. And veterans like me, will respond you: F*** you too, we go play others games. ” I agree with this completely. It felt like a giant middle finger. I've spent quite a bunch on HC and some gold. Ive even introduced two of my friends who also spent some money on the game. The lack of care for us even if we are the minority appalls me;The remove of the old graphics did not make up my mind for me, the absence…

• #RestoreCANVAS

Quote from freezy: “TL;DR: Canvas won't come back, we want to improve the new version instead with your help. ” I've tried to use the new mode and I just generally don't like it. I think its because of the Icons. I liked being able to see the individual units as their image instead of an icon. Also i agree when what another user said about the reason being people didnt use the old version because the new one was set on default. I introduced two of my friends to the game a four or five months ago…

• #RestoreCANVAS

#RestoreCanvas Ive been playing for five and a half years... I hate the new graphics with a passion.

• Quote from Karl von Krass: “Perhaps the transport planes can only airlift Unarmoured units, such as motorized infantry, Artillery pieces. The planes can quicken naval invasions. A landing party siezes a province and the airstrip built on it can allow transports ” Yea that is what I proposed except at higher levels they could carry more, maybe even light armored and eventually heavy armored. The Waco CG-4 could be the lvl one transport plane and it could hold one unarmored unit then maybe lvl two…

• Quote from RBoi200: “Quote from frenchhades13: “Quote from Comrade genz: “Quote from K.Rokossovski: “Nowhere NEAR the amount of airlift capacity was available at the time to move strategically relevant amounts of troops around. Even just supplying encircled armies was a VERY tough nut to crack, or outright impossible. ” It has a limit of troops it can carry depending on the lvl like air craft carries. And as I said it can't fly on enemy provinces. ” I think it would be like an aircraft carrier; …

• Quote from Comrade genz: “Quote from K.Rokossovski: “Nowhere NEAR the amount of airlift capacity was available at the time to move strategically relevant amounts of troops around. Even just supplying encircled armies was a VERY tough nut to crack, or outright impossible. ” It has a limit of troops it can carry depending on the lvl like air craft carries. And as I said it can't fly on enemy provinces. ” I think it would be like an aircraft carrier; lvl 1 you could move 2 unarmored units and incre…

• Quote from Edepedable: “Yes! best case scenario! To make it even better, send your rockets 1 by 1. The first rocket will destroy the airport and after that your other rockets will hit the grounded aircraft as convoy units. Very effective! Be careful that this goes for rockets and NOT flying bombs as the latter can be shot down. The idea is that grounded aircraft can still defend their base since they are 'at the base'. ” So hypothetically If I have to use flying bombs to take out an airport/plan…

• Pretty neat article, I enjoyed reading it but I have an issue with the last tip. I have been playing for quite a while now but I have not experienced being hated as the largest person, at least with actual people.

• Loading Screen

As many of us "seasoned" CoW players become familiar with the loading screen for a game it loses it flair it had the first time we saw it. The first time I saw the new loading screen I was really impressed and I enjoyed the fact that they added in quotes. I thought it was very neat and it gave me something to read while it loaded. After a couple weeks it became bland because it is the same 15 or 20 quotes cycled over and over again. In my opinion they should add new ones or maybe even switch it …

• Traps

Really great Idea but It one that has be proposed before. The main issue is with barbed wire. When you are on enemy territory your troops already receive a -50% to their speed. To implement barbed wire that would slow down troops would be a game changing item. They would either have to remove the debuff in enemy territory so it would not be to overpowering or they would have to just let it be too overpowering. Either way it is not a very good idea because troop movement and troop health is not a…

• I have always liked the Idea of a "Scorched Earth Campaign" option implemented into the game but I believe it would not be a good idea for a couple reasons. First reason being is Time. The game already takes around a month to as long as four to five months for really long games. If this was put in the game I believe that it would make the game last longer and typically that is not a very liked idea. My second reason is it would take a lot for the developers to put this in the game. Whenever I'm …

• I think It is pretty cool how you are able to push some buttons on the keyboard and it will do certain things. For instance how you can press "c" and it will take you to your capital. My suggestion is that the arrow keys will either move your map around or zoom in and out. I do not know how other players feel about it but to me I think it would be a whole lot speedier to move around the map and organize troops. Organizing troop movement is a pretty tedious task late game, especially in 50 or eve…