Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Logout from App

Danthrax - - Questions and Answers

Hi, How do I logout of my account on the COW phone app?

• Does placing more than 1 spy on a province or city multiply it's effects? Eg: If I put 2 Military Espionage spies in one city, would they do twice the damage? I've looked all over this forum, can't find an answer.

• There's a problem with tabs sticking to the screen. I've reported in game, been told to clear cache etc, did that and then been told it's been fixed. Yet it continues... and it's very frustrating, So I'm on here this time and I've got a screen shot. Game no. 1,374,422 forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…e7479fdb39e49dcdc6c9f57e4

• Seems like there's a bug with enemy troops. They seem to be in fog of war even when one of my troops is fighting them and is right next to them. Has happened more than once, don't know how it happens. Just seemed to happen when attacking troops while they're in FOW. Game: 1,374,422 forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…e7479fdb39e49dcdc6c9f57e4

• Supporters and allies

Danthrax - - News

Oh wow, so you did understand what I was talking about. I asked you guys to do this a few times! GOOD WORK!!!! This is exactly what is needed!!!!