Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 104.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hey look its back

• Can you imagine the Blitzkrieg that will be taking place as people rush to conquer airbases loaded with goodies? Commandeering equipment was common in World war II and most equipment was used until it broke down because of lack of spare parts. However this was common for ground equipment and not so much for aircraft. Planes are easy to move out of range of advancing forces and were not often captured, when they were they were often damaged or were problematic to maintain. No free tech upgrades a…

• inactives

Armatus - - Questions and Answers

It states in the newspaper the time it takes for a player to go inactive Click the game rules tab at the top of the paper. forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…d42414fcdac381b3ff6a459e4

• Quote from NukeRaider33: “Quote from Armatus: “Creating thread to add genetically-engineered dragons....now ” While we are at it, why don't we add a death star? bq3mas.gif ” well I don't want to destroy the whole planet since my goal is world domination, but I will settle for a death tower that takes out cities in a single shot.

• Creating thread to add genetically-engineered dragons....now

• Mobile system

I switched to mobile to test and had the same problem you did (not able to switch back). I cleared all cached data, history, cookies, etc. This worked for me using firefox. In theory it should work with safari as well. If it does not I would open a ticket.

• Gold is part of the games design and as such should be expected in every game except no gold games. I use gold sparingly and only when I think it is needed, but either way I don't care what others think and don't care if others use it. The only time it matters is in non gold using games. Other than that who cares what they accuse you of, gold is part of the game.

• So researching..

my path is almost always the same at the beginning of the game Inf AC Art LT INT AA After this I will change depending on the game AT, TB and Subs are usually next.

• rocket attack stats

I concur they do not count if used as my stats also do not indicate they count

• Go to Ranking Tab, Find friend on list and it will have an invite button on there info page if they are not in an Alliance.

• Quote from Razorwire62: “Quote from Armatus: “In theory the loosing side could still rack up VP and be ranked higher than someone still alive and not attacking. ” Is that a bad thing ? The guy who has been attacked and is putting up a good defense and although losing a bit at a time to a stronger/ better player is involved in the game he is counter attacking and is active. The guy who sits on his hands and does very little in my opinion deserves to have less points than a guy who is active and p…

• Origins

Armatus - - Off Topic

Joined this game in early testing as was invited while playing Supremacy 1914

• Adding VP for units defeated is a good idea and makes the game more dynamic, but think of a what a prolonged engagement where 2 nations are battling it out could turn into. In theory the loosing side could still rack up VP and be ranked higher than someone still alive and not attacking. Would need a good balance because there is a preset number of VP in territories, but a possibly infinite number of VP to be gained in troops destroyed.

• 25 player rounds

Armatus - - Suggestions / Criticism

25 player games are still available for non-gold 2126873 and 2126845 are 2 games you can join right now.

• Army list

Armatus - - Suggestions / Criticism

I suggested something similar it seems like eons ago, I requested a filter button be added to the already existing ones that will hide all units but your own. Things can become cluttered, especially when your working with a coalition, to find your troops. I hope some troop management system comes out at some point to help with the larger maps and armies.

• While I agree with the numbers and have wanted them for some time I think 2 player coalitions are kinda pointless isn't that just a shared map? Might as well as set the low at 3.

• I don't mind the resource management portion of the game, in fact its one of the drawing features for me in this game. However I just think the problem with grain comes down to scaling issues. The game has certain systems built in to limit/require management of resources so people do not just build massive armies. Which would be a determent to the game as a whole. The one difference with grain versus the other resources is that it is consumed by the population. (Goods are as well but at about ha…

• Perhaps an improvement that only affects Food production called something like "advanced Farm" could be implemented which gives a boost to production of grain only. Make it only available after infrastructure and factory is maxed out. In this way it would specifically only be used for late game when nations get to large. I understand this may affect balance, but feeling the food pinch late in game has become the norm.

• Unable to retire

Armatus - - Beta Feedback & Issues

Game 1,940,853 when clicking retire button on World herald receive the following error. Advised this controller is undefined ---- hup.ui.NewspaperDesktopView.prototype.addArticleActions/<@callofwar.com/clients/ww2-clie…s?bust=1497029193:67148:7 [email protected]/clients/ww2-clie…js?bust=1497029193:934:17 [email protected]/clients/ww2-clie…s?bust=1497029193:3:10263 add/[email protected]/clients/ww2-clie…js?bust=1497029193:3:8325 ---- hup.ui.NewspaperDesktopView.prototype.addAr…

• End Round early

Game# 1,814,703 has 4 players left of coalition and we have decided to end the game at this point. How can we end the game without killing off a person. I found on the forums that all remaining players need to post to the newspaper to agree to end round. is that all we need to do or can a game admin finish the game?