Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 42.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Rockets

Lizzy - - Questions and Answers

Thank you That confirms my thoughts.

• Rockets

Lizzy - - Questions and Answers

I don't use rockets as I don't really know how to calculate the damage they do. I see from the stats that a level 2 rocket will inflict 50 damage on a building, but only 22 on units. So I guess buildings are what they should be used for. However if I want to destroy say a level 2 airport how do I know how many rockets I need? I guess what I am really asking for is a list of hit points for buildings. I see rockets used a lot and I would like to plat too, but I am a cautious character and like the…

• Gender Specific Messages

Lizzy - - Suggestions / Criticism

It is good for guys to cook and shop, glad you enjoy it. I enjoy strategy games. So lets all get our boxes and live a bit. Group hug to all

• Lol I am your sort of feminist, I want to have the car door opened for me and to get flowers sometimes. I also like to bake cakes and to crochet. I like being female most of the time, but I don't like to be ignored because of it. No idea what SEAL team 6 is lol. Should I?

Thank you for letting me know and thank you to all who supported my request and also to those who were understanding even if they didn't agree. But calling me a troll, really? Why would you do that? I find that kind of behaviour highly unpleasant. I made a simple request to be congratulated as a woman rather than as a man. The message was to me not to some real life male general, that is the way I saw it. No matter how real you try to make the game there was never ever a General busylizzy in ww2…

• Respect

Lizzy - - General Discussions

I just looked up the xe thing. I can see why some may want it, but I prefer to be recognised as female. Although I usually sign myself as Miss sometimes I use Ms as I don't think people always need to know my martial status.

• Respect

Lol I must live in another world, I have never heard of this "xe" pronoun, I will research it. I just know it is wrong to use a feminine name and then use "he". It also feels like an undervaluation of achievement to have this error put in a message of congratulation, but only of course if you happen to be female, if you are male you will have a correctly worded message. As said above this is not difficult to correct, so I hope it will be. However I have brought this up before and was mocked, acc…

That is not the point and you know it. I think is it not respectful to assume all players are male, it is not just a pronoun it is a whole mindset. I am not asking for a priviledge, just the same respect that is extended to all the male players. If that doesn't sit well with you then sorry, I am wasting my time discussing it as you are never going to see my point of view.

My mistake I thought it was a strategy game. The girl power thing was meant as I joke and I think it was taken as such by most. However in this case I will let Dixie win, I hope she continues to enjoy the game, I wish her good luck in the future.

Thank you Montana. Sadly not many see it your way. So I think I will be leaving this game now.

Just one more thing, this is no way a bug. The game was designed this way and I am stating that I am unhappy about it. Either females are welcome or they are not. If they are not then make the game men only, if they are change the messages. Rant over

So I am a whiner, thanks at least I know where I stand. I am not trying to draw attention to myself at all, I am just pointing out that I found the message disrespectful. If I had agreed to play as a man then fair enough, but that was not the case. Maybe nobody else has spoken out, they just disappeared. I am not one to suffer in silence. I am fast getting the impression I am really not welcome here by some. Maybe it is time to go.

• Respect

Thank you Sasri that would be fantastic. Of course I realise that no disrespect was intended, but I think you can see where I am coming from. As I say I have brought this up before, but I didn't know if it had been acted on as this is only my second win.

• Respect

I always try my best to be respectful of others and in exchange I expect to be shown the same. I have recently gained first place in a world game, I fully accept that I was most probably not the most skilled player in the game, but I do believe I was the most determined. I was congratulated in WH with:- Much too long have hunger and war reigned. Much too long have amateurish and self-obsessed leaders suppressed their people. This morning things have happened that will change the world for ever. …

Time to revive this thread. I have just gained first place in a world map. It took a long time, I doubt I was the most skilled player on the map, but I think I was the most determined. This is the message posted in the WH to congratulate me. Much too long have hunger and war reigned. Much too long have amateurish and self-obsessed leaders suppressed their people. This morning things have happened that will change the world for ever. BusyLizzy gained a long lasting victory in his struggles for co…

• Where are the mods going? I'm guessing USA.

• Clanpred's Staff Invitational

I am not stalking Dirty I promise

• Clanpred's Staff Invitational

Can I join please? Team 3 East Yakulta if it is on that map BusyLizzy

• Broken chat

Lizzy - - Bug Reports and Issues

I am struggling with copying the content of chat atm. I often paste into a translator, but can no longer do that. Is it a bug or is it intended?

• Girlpower!

Oh you want reporting? I didn't realise.