Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Player Name: Rick Wong Discord Username: Rick (or Rika) Wong I hereby agree to follow all of the rules and guidelines presented within this roleplay as well as any future rules or guidelines that are created. I Agree I agree to be expelled from the Roleplay if I repeatably break the rules and/or refuse to cooperate with the Roleplay's Staff. I Agree Question No Faction Information Faction Name: Grande Republika Mexicana Starting Country: South Mexico Faction Leader: Ricko Mores Faction Descripti…

• Airborne Units in CoW

Rick Wong - - General Discussions

There going be need of substantial 'adjustment' should the airborne units introduced. I supports this idea wholly for some new twist in the game, as long as it does not extremely bugged or glitched along the way.

• Japan please.

• 2015 Modern Roleplay

Rick Wong - - Roleplaying Threads

Quote from Emperor Lelouch: “Quote from Rick Wong: “Quote from President Magnum2016: “bubbaboy - Accepted as Saudi Bacon230 - Accepted as Romania Rick Wong - Would you be intersted in joining a more vital nation? ” No, due to my limited activity, moderate or minor nations is enough, i'll stick to Malaysia as my 1st priority or Egypt if the former are taken. ” You do realize Malaysia is a tiny nation u wont be able to expand anywhere basically without fighting a player... If you wanna be a asian …

• 2015 Modern Roleplay

Quote from President Magnum2016: “bubbaboy - Accepted as Saudi Bacon230 - Accepted as Romania Rick Wong - Would you be intersted in joining a more vital nation? ” No, due to my limited activity, moderate or minor nations is enough, i'll stick to Malaysia as my 1st priority or Egypt if the former are taken.

• 2015 Modern Roleplay

APPLICATION: Player Name: Rick Wong Nation you wish to play as: Malaysia (1st Pref.) Egypt (2nd, if the first taken) Name of your leader: Najib Razak (Malaysia) Nasser Mansour (Egypt) Roleplay Example: After brief of expedition to Berlin, Prime Minister Takeshi Kagawa has finally announced the new measures in curbing the Korean nationalism, and also addressed partly on the issues of Harbin, where Russian mad Empress have been barking for return to the dirty hands of Russian expansion. Indeed, in…