Search Results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I will let for another day if we could consider you a feminist or not, It's not the point of this. About "been a troll" and so, it is against the Terms of Use such kind of public accusation (when made seriously, we all know how to make jokes, I hope), so feel free to report it if you are ofended by it. The English Support team will be pleased to attend it, punish/warn the true trols, and try to make your game and experience more pleasant. At least that's our work, not to discuss if you are a fem…

• A promise is a debt, now I can talk in the name of Bytro. About making the messages of Call of War in a "gender neutral" way, Bytro Labs don't know how exactly it could be released due to other priority stuff, but they have talk about it, and has been approved. Call of War is going to have "gender neutral" messages in some moment of the future. That's the answer of my employers. It doesn't enter in details about female generals, or female messages, or anything like that (it was a very short chat…

• I will, don't worry, they are not my employers anyway. You can't make an accurate map because that will be unfair to play, WW2 wasn't fair. Poland was wiped out in "seconds", and if we want to play as Poland, we don't want to die so fast. But the atmosphere is World War Two, so you can ask for parachutes or land mines and we can talk about it, but if you ask for female generals I am going to disagree for the rest of my life. Money is not all in this life. We are not going to change history for a…

• I still disagree. This is a war game based on 1940, there is NO women as generals in such era. We should not rewrite history, there is no sense or need to recognize anything, it's a war game based con 1940, talking about stuff of 1940, and it should be like it is. Look at Bytro New World Empires. Every message on the news say clearly "Kings and Queens" because it was common in that age to have a Queen, so Bytro recognize it and everything is logic. But when we talk about a general... no in S1914…

• But.. but.. why are we even discussing this..? Of course NOT. Did you forget this is a World War II game? Did you forget in 1940-50 women can't be in armies and of course a woman can't be a General? God, I shouldn't have noticed this, I would be happier... My vote is for a Squiggle gender.

• Map Generation Issue

Taikhos - - Suggestions / Criticism

Very, very interesting, no doubts. I'll take a look on ES server to check if we have more luck than you, but this is indeed a thing devs will take a look in, and we will know about it again. Well done.

• Transparency Announcement

Taikhos - - News

I guess you have a little misunderstanding... enough to call here a spanish one and notice it, xD They notify us and post in the main page every big update, but every week we have a little update to fix bugs and so, and no one receive full data about what changes there because are that, bug fixing... and we don't want people complaining about "My 2 months old bug is still there!". Some bugs are easier to fix, some are more important. As Main Admin of the ES server one of my duty is to translate …

• Real Problems Part 2

Taikhos - - Suggestions / Criticism

I came from ES to bargain, Dormam...Stormbringer. Sorry, I had to say it. It's very interesting how you point everything, enough to call my attention from another language. Backstabbers one are my favourite, I hate them too. Gold rewards is an old issue, same with surveys... but be sure we hear you, and we will share this even more. I could say "they do as much as they can", but meh... I like this thread. AAALSO, I will say something... you aren't talking about fixes because it's not a bug, they…