Search Results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [NEW] WW2 ROLEPLAY 1939

Tandy93 - - Roleplaying Threads

Oh thanks By the way, has the game already started, or when does it start??

Are you already China??

Name: Tandy93 Experience: I have some privous experience of RP. I also like to write a lot in the article. Sample: It is September 1939 and the Japanese are preparing an invasion of Changsha, capital of Hunan province. After the Japanese had to submit defeat to the Soviet forces at Nomohan. They would now concentrate on launching a huge attack upon the Chinese, and what better place to start would be one of China's major cities... Changsha. They would need to capture Changsha to gain a foothold …

• WWII Server #1

• Cold War RP

So, is it ok for me to join, or have you already got someone in for Italy??

• Cold War RP

Ok that's great, but I honestly don't get why this example thing really matters?? In my previous reply, I sent you everything that I could think of. So decide wether or not to allow me into this game. Otherwise I'm wasting my time here, and I should be looking for other Role-play's to join. Just saying

• Cold War RP

Ok. Well, I'm not bad at Role-Play. I mean, I follow the rules of RP I post articles on a regular basis when necessary. But like I said before, I've only been in one other RP so I'm still new to it, in a way. If I was given the option for a big nation, USA or Russia for example, I would be able to meet the deadline of getting the requested land to do so before the Role-Play started. But saying that, it all depends on how much time you have before it all starts up. I would actually prefer to be I…

• Cold War RP

Name of country you wish to play as: China or Italy, which one is free?? Are all 14 communist countries taking part in this RP?? The Soviet Union membership was huge back then, lol. Name of the leader of your country in 1950: Luigi Einaudi Have you read all of the rules for this role-play? Yes Do you agree to follow all of the rules for this role-play? Yes, of course Do you agree to be respectful to the people in this role-play and the admins running it? Yes Will you play in this role-play as of…

• BRAND NEW WW2 RP!

Hey man, I can't reply to you on that link because I'm not signed up to it. Can I ask a question??