Search Results

Search results 1-13 of 13.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Looking for an Alliance

Matertua - - Recruitment Centre

IGN: Matertua Look for an English speaking alliance that is very active and willing to play rounds together. I have been playing CoW for a while now and I have quite a lot of experience and knowledge of the game. If you are thinking of inviting me, keep in mind that I want the alliance to have a private Discord Channel. I'm not just looking for a small alliance desperate for members. Message me in game or reply to this thread if you have an alliance for me.

• I am creating a round shortly that I hope to fill with active and experienced players. Too often do I get tired of my games where what I thought was going to be a good and exciting fight turns into me just fighting AI due to opponent inactivity. If you would like to join the Blitzkrieg game that I will create, leave a reply down below with your IGN and rank. I will then PM you the password and game code. Hope to see you all soon on the battlefield!

• I'm in!

• research

Matertua - - Bug Reports and Issues

Quote from BRDubbs: “This is a known issue and is being looked at by development. ” You staff must realize that days upon days are being wasted having to research the same crap that we have already researched, not to mention all of the valuable rare materials that have been wasted. It's put a huge standstill in production and ruins some strategies that are based on research unlock time. I have been HUGELY affected by this in my game (Code:1892749) as have many others. I request that instead of j…

• Reporting Cheaters

Matertua - - Questions and Answers

My question is very simple but I would like the reply of staff as well as the opinion of other players. When cheating is suspected, even slightly, should we (the players), still report it to staff? I ask because in a some 100 player games I play, people seem to spread abnormally quick, this raises the suspicion in my mind that they either: 1.) REALLY know what they're doing 2.) Are REALLY lucky or 3.) REALLY like multi-account suicide Thanks for replies that I'm sure will come quick and plentifu…

• So wait,you're saying you want us to SEND OUR PERSONAL IDENTITIES over the Internet? That sounds like the sketchiest and, in my opinion, stupidest way to solve this problem. It would be easier just for someone to make a new account, not to mention the risks they would be evading by not sending their identity to people over the internet. And yes, I am very aware the the support team would be very cautious and official with this information, but I also know that it's not like you guys do a backgro…

• Recently I received a message for an in-game notification about the violation of the rule against using Multiple Accounts. I understand that accounts that use the same IP would seem to be a case of people who cheat using multiple accounts. I myself completely believe that this is unfair and am so enraged when I see people doing this, I do think it is unfair. But, my problem currently is that a LOT of accounts from people I know got banned. I believe this is no fault of the staff team's as they c…

• Can't Delete Alliance

Didn't work

• Can't Delete Alliance

So I need to delete my alliance, as you can probably tell by the name, but I'm having issues. I log into my Call of War account through Facebook and in order to delete the alliance you must confirm by entering your account password. I've tried both my forum password and my facebook password but both result in the same thing, "Authentication failed, incorrect password" I don't know what I'm doing wrong. Definitely not mistyping the password

• So, I logged on to multiple games today and was wanting to research multiple units. Many units were red marked and I could not research them because "research requirements were not fulfilled". This is most definitely a bug or a trash new update as I triple-checked that all requirements were indeed fulfilled. It is annoyingly, holding me back in multiple games and I would like if it was a high priority to be fixed.

• Hi there! I am an active CoW player in need of an active alliance. If you lead/are in an alliance that can give me this one thing then I will be happy to join and help bring your alliance to the top! In a man to man fight, the winner is he who has one more round in his magazine.- E. Rommel "If the tanks succeed, then victory follows."- H.Guderian "Hit first ! Hit hard ! Keep on hitting ! ! (The 3 H's)" Admiral Jackie Fisher, Father of the 'Big gun' Dreadnought. "The 3 Requisites for Success – Ru…

• I do like the ideas, although I would say that the limit on how many members can be invited per day is a bit strict, it should be at least 5. This is because of certain situations, ex.: a 100 player game has started and people want to make a coalition that unites many different countries in one region ASAP in order to unite them before they join another coalition. The limit would be balancing though.

• Spring cleaning

Matertua - - News

you shouldn't put your private E- Mail on a private forum, I hope for your sake you do not get excessive spam!