Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 73.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from Jolryl: “I have responded and received no response. It has been around 60 hours since I replied. This is ridiculous and ruined the game for no reason. ” Thats unfortunate Jolryl, but there are many games going on all the time, and I would recommend just cutting your losses and moving on. I've played a whole lot more games with non-cheating players, than I have against cheating players.

• Quote from F. Marion: “Perhaps instead of looking at IP address and considering that a unique identifier, the game could look at the IMEI number. This would make each device (computer, phone, tablet, etc) only capable of hosting one player. I would suggest this is no more a risk than the current one of a player using IP spoofing software to be "multiple players". While I have not tried it, I suspect a decent VPN account or perhaps even just a TOR browser would be sufficient to defeat simple IP a…

• Quote from nemuritor98: “Quote from GrandNagusZek: “show the staff you care, and they will invite you to be a beta tester. (at least, thats how it happened for me) ” FP system choose random active users to be FP, it happens this way unless someone from staff added you personally by request to them agree with mark this time, no events = no active players = community dead = no reason to stay here ” ah okay, I was invited to FP immediately after getting a reply to an in-game report I made, so I was…

• Android phones

GrandNagusZek - - Questions and Answers

hhmm, well as I'm studying web development and not an app development, I definitely prefer a browser based future

• Name Change

Quote from Uss America: “What is the difference between support and moderater? ” Moderators are apart of the support staff

• Change of name

Message a moderator to request a name change

• I've started to like the frontline pioneer games just because almost everyone is active. report in-game bugs and suspicious activity, show the staff you care, and they will invite you to be a beta tester. (at least, thats how it happened for me) I would also recommend finding an active alliance of people you enjoy playing with.

• Android phones

yeah I totally agree, Bytro really should put more emphasis on making this game mobile friendly. I like the idea of making an app for their games.

• Android phones

so, I am studying web development right now and have thought about this before. and I know that a difficulty with making this game work on mobile devices is pretty much the same difficulty that all web developers, working with all different kinds of screen sizes. This game makes good use of CSS3, you can see this with your first game where the intro will create black borders on the top and bottom of your window and tell you how to play. But this game has alot going on, and mobile devices have ve…

• split games

GrandNagusZek - - Suggestions / Criticism

Quote from MontanaBB: “Quote from GrandNagusZek: “ ” ” yeah, I am studying computer programming and web development right now, and personally I wouldn't want to code that. sounds easy in concept, but an absolute nightmare to implement.

• split games

yeah that would make for a really strange game.... I for one would not play any games like that

• Quote from MontanaBB: “All of that said, I do find it remarkable that any player could capture almost 7,200 provinces in only 8 games to date. Can anyone -- ANYONE? -- explain how you can average capturing almost 900 provinces per game?? I mean, wow. Just, wow. ” Yeah those stats are hard to believe. only 8 games and almost 8k provinces captured, and having killed 827 infantry while only loosing 19 yourself?! Things definitely don't add up and this is all very suspicious, but this is not the pla…

• Android phones

yeah I agree, I would love to be able to check in on this game while on the go.

• did you make an in-game report as well?

• split games

how would the maps merge? what if two active players from both games occupy the same provinces?.......

• I'm interested

• Forced March

Quote from MontanaBB: “Quote from Restrisiko: “According to my observation morale consumption at forced march is automatically disabled during disembarking / embarking. Because there is no march during this time, no morale is consumed. Afterwards it is automatically activated again, as it should be. ” Unless something has been changed recently, my personal experience is exactly as Restrisiko described above. "Forced marched" speed (i.e., units are 50% faster, but added speed costs 5% unit combat…

• Forced March

I think that forced march should automatically disengage while the troops are disembarking/embarking, or that force march should increase the disembarkation/embarkation times. Instead of how it is now where forced march does not affect embarkation/disembarkation times while costing your troops their morale. This current situation makes absolutely no sense to me "Double Time Double Time Double Time!" "Hurry up and get those boats ready, get yo @$$'s out there ASAP" "Oh $h!7 did you all just work …

• Razing Cities

Quote from Peter Mat: “Ahh misunderstood your post. So you are looking to do additional damage beyond the damage from capture. There was a similar thread a month or two ago, but asking to recover some of the material when razing the improvement. Similar to Russian movements of factories to the east to avoid capture by German forces. ” yeah And thats actually what even made me think of this, because I am playing as the USSR in a game right now fighting the Germans

• Razing Cities

yeah, and poland is still recovering from it. I didn't say it was nice, I said it is apart of war, and this is a war game